Thread: Young boy

Reviews

Default Young boy

Has anyone seen this yet? Really heartbreaking for the young boy and his family, thoughts go out to everyone who knows and loves him Life doesn't seem fair sometimes, people like Joseph Fritzil and Andres Brevik are allowed to live but a young innocent kid has to wait to die before his 18th birthday

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...23Yk5rjJNNh-MF
    Last edited by iamnewtothis; 15-05-12 at 18:01.
    Take it slow, and let the good times roll

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamnewtothis For This Useful Post:

Deven (15-05-12), mills68 (15-05-12), very shy guy (15-05-12)

Reviews

So difficult for him and his family and friends. This puts life into perspective and should make us appreciate all that we have.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mills68 For This Useful Post:

iamnewtothis (15-05-12), very shy guy (15-05-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mills68 View Post
    So difficult for him and his family and friends. This puts life into perspective and should make us appreciate all that we have.
    Absolutely mate

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iamnewtothis For This Useful Post:

mills68 (15-05-12)

Reviews

Got to the part where he said he hoped he would leave footprints in lives of those he knew and couldn't watch any more, I don't know what to say, he has my respect for how brave he is been. The way he mentioned he had some good news that he now had a girlfriend is one of the saddest things I heard, to know that he wont be a husband or a father to know what he wont have the chance to do all that he could should do. He has my thoughts.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Deven For This Useful Post:

iamnewtothis (16-05-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Got to the part where he said he hoped he would leave footprints in lives of those he knew and couldn't watch any more, I don't know what to say, he has my respect for how brave he is been. The way he mentioned he had some good news that he now had a girlfriend is one of the saddest things I heard, to know that he wont be a husband or a father to know what he wont have the chance to do all that he could should do. He has my thoughts.
    Also the fact it was accidently seen by millions of people aswell when it was only supposed to be seen by his loved ones. One of those stories that makes you question yourself and the petty things we moan over and just makes you appreciate your health alot more

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iamnewtothis For This Useful Post:

Deven (16-05-12)