Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Reverse oral ?

Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    Ok, a question for the ladies only (no JAMES, you're not a lady just because you've moobs !!!)
    Reverse oral ? Yes or no ? Do you actually enjoy it or what, is it just something that you put up with ? Come on girls tell us the truth, are we any good at it or do we need instructions ? Help us to help you !
    Heather ?
    Yes sure I love revers oral make me come faster upsss

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DomCobb View Post
    I do and did but anytime I went exploring south you never gave me enough time
    Maybe you were sucking not licking hun xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Love View Post
    Actually I am a Sergent Major ... Now drop and give me 50.... bitch
    thats 50 push ups not euro's lol
    I am still laughing at this! PMSL

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Reverse oral is great ESP when woman is shaved, has a nice tight ass to grab on to and is good at giving a blow job, while men may not always know what they are doing neither do all women

I've had the some of the best reverse oral in ireland, its not something the wives/girlfriends allow so they like to get get 'stuck in'

T
    xxx

Quote Originally Posted by gaaman View Post
    Reverse oral is great ESP when woman is shaved, has a nice tight ass to grab on to and is good at giving a blow job, while men may not always know what they are doing neither do all women
    Yeah nobody know exactly what they are doing , when things work out its a bonus

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile the entire thread

Just read this entire thread, and was struck by three things...

1 I'm more than happy to take a little instruction from a lady. Stopping for five minutes to go through a detailed wallchart might spoil the mood, but tell me what works and what doesn't. I'm quite happy for a lady to use her hands to guide my head to the right place and pressure

2 I love a lady to be genuine in her response. If I'm not pushing any buttons, please don't fake it. There's nothing worse than moans of delight when all I've done is got into a comfortable position (it's essential to get comfortable, nothing worse than to get going and the only thought that I have is "my neck's starting to lock up"... old joints need looking after.)

3 I'm such a hussy!! Don't get me wrong, I always take my coat off before heading down below, but as for waiting two or three visits.... just never occurred to me that this might be the etiquette!!! Fortunately Im usually pretty good at explaining what I like before arriving at the door.

I love reverse oral and one of my aims in life is to be great at it... so I'm always trying to learn!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by trugent View Post
    Just read this entire thread, and was struck by three things...

1 I'm more than happy to take a little instruction from a lady. Stopping for five minutes to go through a detailed wallchart might spoil the mood, but tell me what works and what doesn't. I'm quite happy for a lady to use her hands to guide my head to the right place and pressure

2 I love a lady to be genuine in her response. If I'm not pushing any buttons, please don't fake it. There's nothing worse than moans of delight when all I've done is got into a comfortable position (it's essential to get comfortable, nothing worse than to get going and the only thought that I have is "my neck's starting to lock up"... old joints need looking after.)

3 I'm such a hussy!! Don't get me wrong, I always take my coat off before heading down below, but as for waiting two or three visits.... just never occurred to me that this might be the etiquette!!! Fortunately Im usually pretty good at explaining what I like before arriving at the door.

I love reverse oral and one of my aims in life is to be great at it... so I'm always trying to learn!!!

Jeez, I could have written this post myself !!!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213