Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to thank a post.

Reviews

Slightly different question, but didn't feel like starting a new topic to answer it.

I recieved a comment and positive rep on a post, and it is in my notifications... But when I click through to the post I can't see who gave it or any evidence on the post that there wasn't anything given.

Anyway to find out who made the comment?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FredBiscuits For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (25-03-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FredBiscuits View Post
    Slightly different question, but didn't feel like starting a new topic to answer it.

I recieved a comment and positive rep on a post, and it is in my notifications... But when I click through to the post I can't see who gave it or any evidence on the post that there wasn't anything given.

Anyway to find out who made the comment?
    The anon rep and comment can not be looked up by members and will not be divulged by the mods.

I have received positive and negative rep when not logged in for a few days and the mods wouldn't even tell me the post either rep was associated with, even though I explicitly stated I didn't care to know the who just the post and rep comment (if any).
    Last edited by IAmLIAm; 25-03-24 at 06:03.
    “I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Dieve View Post
    I'm deeply hurt that you offend kittens and cheese in the same post 😿

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IAmLIAm For This Useful Post:

FredBiscuits (25-03-24)

Suspected it might be something like this, can't yet "Thank" your post so will just say Thank You instead (and inch that one post closer to being able to do it properly).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12