Page 320 of 389 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3890

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cockmaster137 View Post
    I have seen the ad.It’s her shop ad with all her girl’s pics in it.Will pm you the link
    Could you send my way too if you get a chance thanks

I recently visited a spa in rathfarnham. Nice upmarket feel and a great massage with all the trimmings by a lovely brazilian lady

3. Default

Any massage shops in Dublin have older girls working in them?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    I see my post was edited because "location not allowed". Well I actually didn't state the location!!! I guess we have use the bloody cryptic clues. I was talking about area where Dickie Rock grew up, can't think of a clue for the under 75's.
    Is this the one beside a dog groomers or beside the bank?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cockmaster137 View Post
    I have seen the ad.It’s her shop ad with all her girl’s pics in it.Will pm you the link
    That's a great ad with picture plus a detailed description of each of lady.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (12-11-23)

7. Default

If I’ve gotten the clues right I think it’s a few doors up from a dog groomers but not near a bank. Black door leading to an upstairs location.

Quote Originally Posted by shydub View Post
    Is this the one beside a dog groomers or beside the bank?
    The one named after a Garden paradise is beside the dog groomers on the ground floor. The one with the black door is around the corner and above a greengrocer and is named after two herbs. It's west of the bank. It's discreet and looks inviting in the advert. I haven't visited either.

Any info on the place in cab-ra advertised on other sites? Also the unique place, info on that too would be appreciated. I know the locations just looking to see how they stack up against fangs…

10. Default

The black door I’m thinking of is near a chipper and a plant hire business. Same postcode but different road to the herby one above the greengrocer. No bank near either. The herby one has another same name place on the northside which is near a bank iirc.

Reviews

K from Milys has changed locations to a D12 location. I met Eve in Fangs. Did not have massage with her but had popped in on spec to see the waifish Asian lady. A very very attractive and friendly young lady.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Harry68 For This Useful Post:

bigmango (10-11-23)