Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Things I'll miss from lockdowns.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Aren't there parts of the continent where there are minimum speeds on motorways?

Westside
    As far as I'm aware our motorways have a minimum speed limit.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    You blamed the slow driver, that's who I was referring to. He had nothing to do with it.
    He had plenty to do with it...There would be no need to overtake if he was driving close to speed limit, clear, dry road... no excuse.
    “The aim is to balance the terror of being alive with the wonder of being alive.”
    ― Carlos Castaneda

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bukar View Post
    He had plenty to do with it...There would be no need to overtake if he was driving close to speed limit, clear, dry road... no excuse.
    It's a limit not a target. 0% his fault.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Overtake was legal and safe until the point where another car turned onto road from oposite direction... If the accident did happen, fault could not be mine but the driver who turned onto road without checking first. And I was still within speed limit even if overtaking...
    If ypu were coming up on a junction the oveertake want legal or safe as you've no idea if there is a car on the other road.
    So it's your fault.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    If ypu were coming up on a junction the oveertake want legal or safe as you've no idea if there is a car on the other road.
    So it's your fault.
    Might have been someone entering the road from a private entrance, which would put the fault mostly on them but when overtaking you're driving on the other side of the road, you've supposed to be watching for that, and unless it was a concealed entrance, which I doubt, it's more likely he was flipping off the slow driver and not paying enough attention to what was going on.

Reviews

Might have been someone entering the road from a private entrance, which would put the fault mostly on them but when overtaking you're driving on the other side of the road, you've supposed to be watching for that, and unless it was a concealed entrance, which I doubt, it's more likely he was flipping off the slow driver and not paying enough attention to what was going on.
    Flipping off, really!? Not my style.
    You know what, yes you got me, I admit I lied, nothing can escape your moral judgement. In fact I attempted double murder / single sucide combo by motor vehicle but the plot failed. Its Sunday and I have nothing better to do...
    “The aim is to balance the terror of being alive with the wonder of being alive.”
    ― Carlos Castaneda

Reviews

Flipping off, really!? Not my style.
    You know what, yes you got me, I admit I lied, nothing can escape your moral judgement. In fact I attempted double murder / single sucide combo by motor vehicle but the plot failed. Its Sunday and I have nothing better to do...
    Well maybe you could do a combo of driver's education and anger management classes.

Reviews

Well maybe you could do a combo of driver's education and anger management classes.
    Haha, really? Maybe you could just refrain from insinuations and preaching, especially on events you have not witnessed.
    ― Carlos Castaneda

Reviews

Haha, really? Maybe you could just refrain from insinuations and preaching, especially on events you have not witnessed.
    Absolutely, and you could do us all a favour and keep your eyes on the road, your hands on the wheel.

I will miss the guards not having the resources to target punters due to the need to enforce covid restrictions.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew2800 For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (16-05-21)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast