Thread: water timers

Default water timers

i had my timer set so i never had to touch it and alway had hot water and cheap bills

but someone set it for me and no idea how

and someone fucked it up by messing with it and now i the emerison is been used alot

and is costing a fortune

so anyone have a clue how to set them so it on at times it cheaper and still have hot water

go on show us how manily ye are

my system is electric not gas btw
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

Reviews

Can't you switch it on/off manually when you need it?

Blog Entries

AAh! I know what your talking about same thing happened me Sao!! The electric timer used to be always set to come on during the nite time when the rates are lower then you would have piping hot water all day long. Only if you use it a lot would you have to switch on your booster for extra hot water.
    Someone fiddled with my knobs too now it doesn't heat up during the nite anymore!! Only works on the booster.
    Pain in ass.
    Still can't fix it & ive had a plumber look at it (he says i need an electrician) And ive had an electrician look at it (he says i need a plumber)
    Erotic, exciting, enchanting. A brite n bubbly Irish girl at your service! 085 1103435

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Can't you switch it on/off manually when you need it?

not in this job lol think of it as a b&b u never know when someone going to be showering

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I'd offer.. but ya know...

Quote Originally Posted by Leggy Leah View Post
    AAh! I know what your talking about same thing happened me Sao!! The electric timer used to be always set to come on during the nite time when the rates are lower then you would have piping hot water all day long. Only if you use it a lot would you have to switch on your booster for extra hot water.
    Someone fiddled with my knobs too now it doesn't heat up during the nite anymore!! Only works on the booster.
    Pain in ass.
    Still can't fix it & ive had a plumber look at it (he says i need an electrician) And ive had an electrician look at it (he says i need a plumber)

only answer is a threesome, i wud rarely ask a client there occupation or expect a real answer but this one had the tool belt asked him if he sort for me, didnt ask was he a plumber or electrion tho

then the wanker went to austriala

ffs if i sort this im pad locking it
    Last edited by saoirsemac; 13-07-12 at 12:41.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

Leggy Leah (13-07-12)

Reviews

Had a similar issue myself but with my heating timer, lost the manual and when wanted change it I couldn't figure it out, how some of these designers think the way they set these timers up is logical is beyond me, anyway, I just googled the model number and found the manual on line...
    Last edited by anon361; 13-07-12 at 13:01.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Leggy Leah (13-07-12)

Reviews

rrember how to move around menu's in phone and always have a back button? its the same you just need to figure out the system. start by pressing menu and figuring out the up down buttons so you can scroll through the options. its all just layers of settings, just fiddle with it, thats what I did, and figured it out. but Im a man so

its also way more fun than finding a manual online aswswell plus it will give you something to do between appointments instead of coming on here and talking bollox.
    Last edited by funlover12; 13-07-12 at 13:37.

Reviews

Take a photo of the timer and PM me the image.