Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yes or NO

Reviews

Default Yes or NO

The referendum.....how ya voting.....I am voting No......me thinks if we vote Yes we are giving the politicans a further licence to tax and slash services further without touching the croke park agreement.....public service wages pensions...etc.....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Notatwork For This Useful Post:

slamman (12-05-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Im waiting to hear jedward's views on the subject.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

blindman (11-05-12), Clyde (12-05-12), hd7055 (11-05-12), max california (12-05-12), very shy guy (11-05-12)

Reviews

On a thursday so can't......and fecked if i'm filling out the bloody paperwork everytime i'm working elsewhere to where i'm registered & home is (which would be bloody alot going on work these days )

Feck 'em anyways......
    if we say Yes.....they'll tax the arse out of us
    if we say No......they'll tax the arse out of us
    Genuine Panda Bear Punter - Eats Shoots & Leaves

Reviews

NO.

As in, "No f**king way!".

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hd7055 For This Useful Post:

jjblue (12-05-12), slamman (12-05-12), very shy guy (11-05-12), WatWatWat (12-05-12)

Reviews

I'm voting NO. EU integration has gone too far: they should have stopped it in 2005 after France and Austria voted no to the EU constitution. Still, it's not an easy choice: put our destiny in the hands of the incompetent irish politicians who only care about themselves or in the hands of fantasist EU elites who only care about themselves...

but at least if push comes to shove, we grab our torches and pitchfolks to kick the sh*t out of our politicians, little difficult to do to EU elites who are scattered everywhere. Keep our future in our hands for as long as possible.

If we vote yes then we will be fined 0.1% of GDP every year for the foreseable as our public deficit is miles over the EU limit imposed by the Growth and Stability pact.

Looking at the bigger picture, there's no stopping what can't be stopped: there's a worldwide elite who dream of creating a one world government so they can better master the resources of the planet and become the most powerful entity mankind has ever seen, composed of political elites and bankers.
    A United states of Europe is just an early step in this process with intra-fiscal regional transfers in which we have hardly any say. Imagine an invisible central authority telling you when to retire and how much your pension is going to be without taking into account your circumstances. If you choose to appeal, it will be years of bureaucratic mess and curtails to discourage you; you already know how much they f*ck you around in Ireland, it would be 100 times worse if those decisions were centralised to the EU...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ladytron For This Useful Post:

jjblue (12-05-12), slamman (12-05-12), very shy guy (11-05-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    Im waiting to hear jedward's views on the subject.
    Pmsl at that WWW,omg,well they may well have a half a brain between them.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladytron View Post
    I'm voting NO. EU integration has gone too far: they should have stopped it in 2005 after France and Austria voted no to the EU constitution. Still, it's not an easy choice: put our destiny in the hands of the incompetent irish politicians who only care about themselves or in the hands of fantasist EU elites who only care about themselves...

but at least if push comes to shove, we grab our torches and pitchfolks to kick the sh*t out of our politicians, little difficult to do to EU elites who are scattered everywhere. Keep our future in our hands for as long as possible.

If we vote yes then we will be fined 0.1% of GDP every year for the foreseable as our public deficit is miles over the EU limit imposed by the Growth and Stability pact.

Looking at the bigger picture, there's no stopping what can't be stopped: there's a worldwide elite who dream of creating a one world government so they can better master the resources of the planet and become the most powerful entity mankind has ever seen, composed of political elites and bankers.
    A United states of Europe is just an early step in this process with intra-fiscal regional transfers in which we have hardly any say. Imagine an invisible central authority telling you when to retire and how much your pension is going to be without taking into account your circumstances. If you choose to appeal, it will be years of bureaucratic mess and curtails to discourage you; you already know how much they f*ck you around in Ireland, it would be 100 times worse if those decisions were centralised to the EU...
    Do I perchance smell a closet Green?,fair dues as I would have to agree with everything you have said LT,now about those torches and pitchforks,when do you want them for?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

slamman (12-05-12)

Reviews

Sorry,I should have said I will be voting no,I am not about to see even more power ceded to a centeral body that does not know its arse from its elbow when it comes to financal matters,sorry,thats the plain man in me speaking.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

jjblue (12-05-12), slamman (12-05-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jjblue View Post
    Look at the two main leaders in power right now. Kenny and Gilmore. Lets look at some great statements they made in the past.

“It is morally wrong, unjust and unfair to tax a person's home” Enda Kenny, 1994 ...

Fast forward to 2012 and his government bring it in.

Labour Leader Eamon Gilmore said on Feb 3rd 2011 (before the election)

“The first choice Irish people are going to have to make in this election is whether our budgets are decided in Frankfurt or decided by the democratically elected government of the Irish people. If as a country we accept the budget based on the EU – IMF deal, it will mean more of the same that we got in December. It’ll mean more taxes, more cuts, high unemployment and no recovery.

Fast forward to when his party is in government and they tell us to vote for the very Treaty that goes the Frankfurt way.

Look at Mastrict when they told us that there will be no mass immigration into Ireland. Over 500,000 foreigners came to this country since and keep in mind our population.

Look at Lisbon. We were told Yes for jobs , for growth, for recovery and years later we are in our worst state ever.

This Fiscal Treaty is nothing but a way of giving the IMF (German banks) total control of our fiscal policies meaning they can cut welfare all they want, increase taxes all they want and they will do both.

The Euro cant last and we would be better off suffering now and getting somewhere then suffering for decades and getting nowhere. We can even be sued under this treaty by another EU member. Not only will the EU eventually lead to war between some member states but to years of the same shit that is going on now.

Understand one thing and keep one thing in mind with this so called Treaty for recovery. ALL the people asking us to vote yes are ALL wealthy and dont care and are not troubled by this recession like everyone else. Martin, Kenny and Gilmore dont give a shit as they have their money in the bank.

So look back at the history of these people, their lies and their falsehood. Notice how they are getting desperate and stooping lower than ever with their scare tactics and their threats of this and that. The fact of the matter is Germany need us more than we need them and if the government hasnt the balls to play their trump card then the people should play it for them by voting a resounding NO to this treaty,
    Well I think you all know what I think of politicans,but having dealt with mr nasty gilmore in the past and knowing the two faced prick he is I know all to well the garbage he spouts,I decline to comment on kenny as I may get a ban for using language unbecoming of this site.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Do I perchance smell a closet Green?
    if i was green i'd stay in the closet that's just embarrassing.

have the pitchfolks and torches ready for 31st of May to storm leinster house beauty and the beast style, only we won't have to fight furniture which is always a bonus. Or you could just vote No, whatever takes your fancy.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladytron For This Useful Post:

slamman (12-05-12), very shy guy (12-05-12)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast