Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Why do you judge

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gentelmandave View Post
    Hi, Im Lost? Im here nearly a year now ok, but lately I have felt I shouldn’t be here or post which I haven’t lately? Because I don’t review or see the beautiful ladies from her., posters and ladies May think im a waster Im Sorry but im broke as everyone is these days! But feel bad as I see all the other regular posters from the forum here posting here and leaving reviews? And then I feel bad cause I can’t . I Have no Money ok.I Really love this Place and love loging in to talk to everybody, Im not a waster or a Troll But get the impression people Here think Different. Im Sorry im not and wish everyone all the best. And to All The Ladies Here Ye Are Gorgeous xxxx and may I wish Ye Good Health Just because I can’t Punt? Is no reason not to talk to me, Or anyone else here Ok! At the end off the day we are all Human and have feelings?
    I am sorry you feel that way Dave. You are as welcome as anyone on the boards! Review count has nothing to do with it.

I have certainly enjoyed you contributions on the forum. Long may they continue.

Try and take things easy and not get too worked up about things on the forum. If it ceases to be fun for you, then there isn't any point.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

gentelmandave (05-03-12), GrowUpDaveUTroll (05-03-12), Melindablondey (03-03-12), wolfie (05-03-12)

dave everyone is welcome here on the boards and your no different please do not stop posting here you seem very nice guy melinda xxx

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melindablondey For This Useful Post:

gentelmandave (05-03-12), GrowUpDaveUTroll (05-03-12), max california (03-03-12)

So i Really shouldn't be posting here Then? Cause as you say its a business and not a Social Club? Thank you for Clearing that up John. I will refrain from Posting again as i have no Funds to Be Part Off This Place.
    I didn’t say that mate, I just said what the conclusion I have come to is. I sill post but I know I’ll get very little feedback and I accept that because I’m not a big punter pretty much like yourself because I can’t afford it. I’m just saying don’t take it to heart, don’t think about leaving just because you don’t get much response. Be yourself.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (05-03-12), gentelmandave (05-03-12), GrowUpDaveUTroll (05-03-12), Lincoln (03-03-12), max california (05-03-12), Melindablondey (03-03-12), wolfie (05-03-12)

Reviews

I think you have mid read JR's post Dave.
    First and foremost this site is an important tool for the Ladies work.
    There are some very big personalities on the boards, not necessarily big punters ..... but you get this in all walks of life.
    As in normal life like JR said just be yourself and don't take exception or offence if some don't interact as much as others may

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

gentelmandave (05-03-12), GrowUpDaveUTroll (05-03-12), JohnRambo (05-03-12), Melindablondey (05-03-12)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    I think you have mid read JR's post Dave.
    First and foremost this site is an important tool for the Ladies work.
    There are some very big personalities on the boards, not necessarily big punters ..... but you get this in all walks of life.
    As in normal life like JR said just be yourself and don't take exception or offence if some don't interact as much as others may
    Wait to you see Wolfie by this time next week after I win this weeks Euromillions I’ll be the most popular poster on here, just wait to you see the thanks button will be flat out praising me even for the silliest, most unfunny one liners that’s on the board but it’ll not matter everyone will love me, I’ll be the man because I’m loaded and punting like mad, I’ll be the most popular poster on here since The Hobbyist...................................Errrrrr, wait, no, forget that as we both know how that one turned out. LOL
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 05-03-12 at 22:21.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

max california (05-03-12), wolfie (05-03-12)

Reviews

Naw ................ really John ......... lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (05-03-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Wait to you see Wolfie by this time next week after I win this weeks Euromillions I’ll be the most popular poster on here, just wait to you see the thanks button will be flat out praising me even for the silliest, most unfunny one liners that’s on the board but it’ll not matter everyone will love me, I’ll be the man because I’m loaded and punting like mad, I’ll be the most popular poster on here since The Hobbyist...................................Errrrrr, wait, no, forget that as we both know how that one turned out. LOL
    Will you throw a few bob my way if you win I promise i will spend it here

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gentelmandave For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (05-03-12), Melindablondey (05-03-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Will you throw a few bob my way if you win I promise i will spend it here
    And don't forget a party in the front bar bro .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456