Quote Originally Posted by Harry68 View Post
They are annoying edits and two are pretty salient points.

I can't stand smokers in this context (apologies to anyone offended).

Chinese not Taiwanese could be an identification thing as more than a few of the former identify as the latter. I've gotten around this by stating something along the lines of "not sure about nationality".

Seems redundant on their part to delete a reference to something that she states herself especially in context of what you and others would like.
Yup, figured the smoking thing might matter to some people, could smell it strongly on her hair but didn't really bother me, still considering the potential of leaving a review I asked her and she confirmed she was a smoker. I've never actually french kissed a smoker but have heard some nasty comparisons regarding it, but clearly here it was not a concern.

As regards the Chinese thing she was quite open about it, otherwise I would have kept schtum as frankly not sure anyone would care too much, I just find it a bit weird how many profiles seem to have the wrong nationality and in this case it was part of a pattern regarding the information on the profile. Given she was quite open about smoking and nationality I don't think she would have been the one to misrepresent things on her profile if you catch my drift.

And I am starting to f***ing hate the positioning of the "Reply to Thread" button! If my stupid brain doesn't learn to avoid it when trying to submit a typed up reply I'll have to introduce it to a wall.