Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crotch less Panties . . .

Not my scene at all ...I like to whip down a fairly basic pair . No details at all

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrTony For This Useful Post:

davidob555 (06-05-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrTony View Post
    Not my scene at all ...I like to whip down a fairly basic pair . No details at all

Keyla

https://gofund.me/8e340537
    ...................⬆⬆⬆⬆
    Please help save a young woman's life!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AmorInfinito8 For This Useful Post:

oddball (04-05-24)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JennyIrish View Post
    I am officially obsessed, I think that they are the sexiest things ever what do you guys think, yeah or nay?

Anyone who knows me knows that I love pearls and I got this gorgeous pair of silk black panties that are crotchless with just a string of pearls going through them I thought they were the sexiest things ever and I was dying for my favourite clients to see them because he loves when I wear a Purley earrings pearl necklaces pearl bracelets et cetera et cetera, but one has all come down to us the feck are just pull the whole lot of me and didn’t even notice them ha ha, I was devastated!!

What’s everyone’s preferred type of lingerie? I really love sexy baby doll dresses as you can see from my photos, a nice garter belts with nice sexy thight high tights that you buy in sex shops can be so hot, Especially the ones with the themes that run up the back so hot!!!

I need to invest in some new stuff so spill, what is your favourite type of thing to see your lady wearing? The gym gear I get a lot of requests for and I can completely understand why but it’s such a pain to pull it off there is absolutely no sexy way to pull off tight gym pants!!
    Plenty of eating in them ::
    "I'm the leader of the pack which makes me such a lucky jack. And here they are, they're so appealing, OK dollies do your dealing."

6. Default

Crotchless panties and a nice little bush .... heaven !

Quote Originally Posted by oddball View Post
    I just look at them and wonder "is that not uncomfortable to sit on?"
    But then I don't understand thongs either, why when people for comfort normally pull their underwear out of their arse crack would you wear something that permanently resides there?
    You're talking to a lady here who spends alot of her working day with a butt plug comfortably in my ass . . .
    ***NEW X/TWITTER ACCOUNT @IRISHJENNY_EI DAILY UPDATES**
    Tallaght Sunday 19th Monday Morning 20th
    Kerry Tralee Tues 21st -Thurs eve 23rd
    LimerickCity Friday 24th & Sat 25th
    **SEE MY VIRTUAL AD, for some of my XXX personal videos with lots of A play & all kinds of kink![/COLOR][/B] Check out my Stories here on EI, updated almost daily. [/CENTER]!]

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JennyIrish For This Useful Post:

oddball (04-05-24)

Quote Originally Posted by ford pefect View Post
    I like a woman in tight leggings are they available crotchless ?
    If you can find a pair of scissors they are.

Have seen stories about adult "influencers" intentionally making that modification so they can bend over in front of unsuspecting men, with a friend catching the whole thing on camera. No more ok than a lad whipping out his tackle to flash a random woman IMO.

Reviews

I like a nice pair of silk pyjamas on a lady . I have bought for someone once and am thinking about again 😁.

I was surprised once by a pair of these. As surprises go it’s up there with my favourite surprises

Reviews

Surprised by the crotchless panties. Never by pyjamas sadly.

Have seen stories about adult "influencers" intentionally making that modification so they can bend over in front of unsuspecting men, with a friend catching the whole thing on camera. No more ok than a lad whipping out his tackle to flash a random woman IMO.
    Yes they are, I've seen then in both playblue and love honey
    **SEE MY VIRTUAL AD, for some of my XXX personal videos with lots of A play & all kinds of kink![/COLOR][/B] Check out my Stories here on EI, updated almost daily. [/CENTER]!]

Ughhhh I've seen this on tik tok, I also saw on tik tok Two naked young girls standing at the side of a busy road juggling their boobs at passing cars and laughing.

Might be funny for guys but if I was driving along with my young nieces and nephews I gaurentee it would be the last time they'd do it!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JennyIrish For This Useful Post:

oddball (04-05-24)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast