Thread: EOTM Rules

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BarryD View Post
    (couldn't care less if get red laser)

Personally, I don't think it's a great look / really fair and pleasant on the winner to start these type of threads day/week it's announced.
    would at least like to see everyone with well wishes on this thread transfer/reciprocate on the winner thread.

don't either see your point on the score, is it just the 11 score for Juliette or the score for other potential candidates
    seems relatively easy to calculate. 6 reviews in scope - all top marks, given the score announced was 11 must be 1.83 points per review.
    doesn't take oldfool to calculate that

there could be/is an element of discretion on the part of mod/E-I re: fake reviews

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	445 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	154953
    I believe if a provider turns off reviews or retires then the reviewers review count is diminished. So it wouldn't be completely out of the question for clients with (8) or (9) to actually be qualified (since they may have crossed the threshold to qualify previously; it would be unfair to exclude them by the actions of an other).

The tabulation on this looks to simply be 11 non-return reviews = 11 points full stop

Obviously a regular with weekly visits would skew the results, but I do like Michelle's idea of a repeat client being able to count again after some time.
    “I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Dieve View Post
    I'm deeply hurt that you offend kittens and cheese in the same post 😿

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IAmLIAm For This Useful Post:

Rogue111 (01-05-24)