Thread: Best ladies for Hour long appointments

Default Best ladies for Hour long appointments

So, I do love an hour long appointment as long as multiples rounds are on the cards. I'll admit my first round is faster than Usain Bolt so it's kind of necessary if I'm to get any value at the end of the day. I'm at my best on the second attempt.

Thanks
    Last edited by SofiaTheMod; 30-10-23 at 09:21. Reason: Not allowed - review and pricing

Reviews

Pretty much 95% of the ladies here will have no issue going for round 2 in hour long appointments lol. If you're in Dublin Brianna, Dieve, Blue Diamond, Iva, Juliana, Kenzy, Lara, Amber just to name a few

3. The Following User Says Thank You to reflex For This Useful Post:

sas (30-10-23)

That's good to know, I'm a fairly infrequent with this sort of thing and had no idea which was more common

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny29 View Post
    So, I do love an hour long appointment as long as multiples rounds are on the cards. I'll admit my first round is faster than Usain Bolt so it's kind of necessary if I'm to get any value at the end of the day. I'm at my best on the second attempt.

Thanks
    Sure you had a great hour with a lady you reviewed, why not go back?
    Last edited by SofiaTheMod; 30-10-23 at 09:21. Reason: Quoted post edited

6. Default

I am what you looking for ! Nice and cozy apartment drinks available and free park. Contact me and let's make this party happen.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melanierosa For This Useful Post:

chaser2 (14-01-24), Nononsense111 (14-01-24)

I'm in Galway on Thurs/ Fri do ye know if any girl would go twice in an hour appointment?

I used to go for an hour mostly but unfortunately some don't go twice. Any info would be appreciated my regular girls are too far away!

Quote Originally Posted by Ppblacksheep View Post
    I'm in Galway on Thurs/ Fri do ye know if any girl would go twice in an hour appointment?

I used to go for an hour mostly but unfortunately some don't go twice. Any info would be appreciated my regular girls are too far away!
    Funny how 4 of 5 of your reviews are only 30 mins lol

To be honest I get it noregrets, but this isn't my first account. I have deleted a few times due to relationships etc for the past 20yrs.