Thread: Cunts

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Nononsense111 View Post
    As someone in their 20s, most people I know, girls and fellas have a good idea of graft and hard work.

Tbf there are a good few saps about the place. I think they give all of us a bad name

A big thing I find that a lot of people my age don't understand is saving money. They seem to think ah sure you go out for a few pints, take away coffee and a pastry every morning, spotify, netflix and the likes. Then shocked when they have nothing left at the end of the month. the little stuff all adds up

Like if you budget right you can enjoy yourself. I have enough to punt, pay my car finance plan, rent and even treat the missus the odd night to take out and still have some quid left at the end of the month to go into savings

This is so true, but I’ll admit that when it came to finances and budgeting, or, heaven forbid, mortgages and taxation, I had ZERO clue in my twenties!!

I don’t understand why this isn’t actually a leaving cert subject because financial budgeting and planning for the future is so essential in life.

Gawd, they used to have an ATM beside the jacks in coppers, it was the ruin of me, I’d wake up on a Sunday morning, find an ATM reciept and be genuinley baffled as to how it stated my balance to be €1.72 . . .
    ***NEW X/TWITTER ACCOUNT @IRISHJENNY_EI DAILY UPDATES**
    Tallaght Sunday 19th Monday Morning 20th
    Kerry Tralee Tues 21st -Thurs eve 23rd
    LimerickCity Friday 24th & Sat 25th
    **SEE MY VIRTUAL AD, for some of my XXX personal videos with lots of A play & all kinds of kink![/COLOR][/B] Check out my Stories here on EI, updated almost daily. [/CENTER]!]

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JennyIrish For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (12-01-24), mymann (12-01-24), Nononsense111 (11-01-24), Thoreau (12-01-24)