Thread: Ifsc

Default Ifsc

Arranged a meet, arrived at her door only to be met with a lack of response. After a few minutes she texted me the apartment code, I tried it and it was wrong, door didn't open. After a minute a group of shady people in tracksuits arrived and watched me stand by the door pointing at me and talking to themselves. At that point I left as it felt very unsafe I walked away. She then messaged me asking where I was and what happened, when I explained she came off as aggressive and started threatening me, which made me feel like the people were not there by coincidence. I can't be certain but to anyone who reads this, I advise extreme care as something felt very off.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by robertd View Post
    Arranged a meet, arrived at her door only to be met with a lack of response. After a few minutes she texted me the apartment code, I tried it and it was wrong, door didn't open. After a minute a group of shady people in tracksuits arrived and watched me stand by the door pointing at me and talking to themselves. At that point I left as it felt very unsafe I walked away. She then messaged me asking where I was and what happened, when I explained she came off as aggressive and started threatening me, which made me feel like the people were not there by coincidence. I can't be certain but to anyone who reads this, I advise extreme care as something felt very off.
    The work its really bad in this moment!! And much mens made excuses all the time to waste our time!! So i think she be angry because of this! I dont. Think is her fault if someone point to you or something like that! Sometimes we do not even see the road! Seems strange but maybe are not a coincidence

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lolamassage1 View Post
    The work its really bad in this moment!! And much mens made excuses all the time to waste our time!! So i think she be angry because of this! I dont. Think is her fault if someone point to you or something like that! Sometimes we do not even see the road! Seems strange but maybe are not a coincidence
    I think this guy was only stirring the pot because he is already banned. Probably wasn't even In IFSC. I have been there had no issues.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tony344 View Post
    I think this guy was only stirring the pot because he is already banned. Probably wasn't even In IFSC. I have been there had no issues.
    I never went there too! But if someone point you anywhere i dont think is the girl fault!! 😂

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolamassage1 For This Useful Post:

Tony344 (27-10-23)

I've been to Ifsc approx 50 times, never an issue.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Buswanka69120 For This Useful Post:

Nononsense111 (28-10-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Buswanka69120 View Post
    I've been to Ifsc approx 50 times, never an issue.
    Know the place like the backs of your hands kid

Ever pop into the Cafe Nero for a post punt coffee ?

Reviews

strange she didnt know her own 'let me in the door' code thou, thats a sin

Not soo much post, sometimes im early nd kill time or when morning appointment i bring the lady a coffee.

Reviews

Never had an issue with meetings in the IFSC -

Mind you there are a number of distinct locations -
    1) Near the big train station
    2) Around the Square with the National College.
    3) Near the Docks

I have been to them all over time - never had an issue.

The Op is not clear on the exact location that he is referring to.