Thread: Jess such

1. Default Jess such

Would any recommend jess such for a first timer, seen there is no reviews buy is unbelievable

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blah1 View Post
    Would any recommend jess such for a first timer, seen there is no reviews buy is unbelievable
    Do you mean Jess Such or Jessica Fire?

I've not met Jess Such, but if you look hard enough online you'll find a few reviews. My general feeling was to avoid, and there are loads of other great options for a first timer.

If you mean Jessica Fire, she's really nice and sexy. I've only met here couple times but she's only always delivered.

3. Default

Hi Jess Such here,

I am great with first timers and any reviews you have found which are negative have been posted by jealous WG’s. I provide a first class service and clients are always amazed by my beauty and service.

I also went under the name British Barbie on here and built up ten five star reviews.

Mwah,

TS JESS SUCH xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tsbritishbarbie For This Useful Post:

Crapgolfer (21-10-23)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tsbritishbarbie View Post
    Hi Jess Such here,

I am great with first timers and any reviews you have found which are negative have been posted by jealous WG’s. I provide a first class service and clients are always amazed by my beauty and service.

I also went under the name British Barbie on here and built up ten five star reviews.

Mwah,

TS JESS SUCH xx
    Thanks for engaging 👍 looking forward to seeing the reviews of clients.