Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best city in Europe for a weekend

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kwo0504 View Post
    After travelling around in Edinburgh and London I would say that UK is also a solid choice for punting, usually when I go over to UK I'm using a different website in search of ladies and both cities had solid choices. Not sure if the mods will allow me to post the link of the site so if you'd like more details drop me a PM.
    UK is good but Living there it has got expensive compared to other European destinations but its still way much cheaper than Ireland
    Lots of Agencies some good, some bad.
    The Street scene is booming again but cops and councils trying to best to stop it in their own underhand ways

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

kwo0504 (14-06-23)

Quote Originally Posted by kwo0504 View Post
    After travelling around in Edinburgh and London I would say that UK is also a solid choice for punting, usually when I go over to UK I'm using a different website in search of ladies and both cities had solid choices. Not sure if the mods will allow me to post the link of the site so if you'd like more details drop me a PM.
    Yeah had some good times and not so good in London. Probably prefer something a little more exotic for my next trip but certainly wouldn't rule out returning.

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    Was in Sofia for 4 days the other week and rid out, fabulous girls and value for money, one hour with everything for just 100 lev or 43 stg flights bit on high side but really good experience
    Any particular recommendations Jimmy? Was it all from websites?

Default Hot spots Amsterdam

Quote Originally Posted by Nononsense111 View Post
    There’s a good non RLD spot in Amsterdam I went to. Great city for a whopper session too !
    Hi can someone pm me the location on the non red-light area in Amsterdam thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelad View Post
    For punting. Not too worried if it is nice to visit that would be a bonus. Thinking variety, price, safety, ease of getting there and around
    PM me for websites
    Sensual massage with Thai oil massage elements ★★★★★
    Upcoming tour updated:

I am in Cork

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (19-06-23)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123