Thread: Believable and Enthusiastic roleplay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Believable and Enthusiastic roleplay

I am looking for some recommendations for girls who are excellent at roleplay. I am looking for a longer appointment and have a roleplay in mind but i would be looking to act out a couple of different scenarios. I appreciate this is a bit vague but dont want to discuss too much in public. So basically any recommendations for roleplay would be much appreciated. Location is not an issue as i can travel. And if there are any girls that want to pm me direct, that is not a problem either.

Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to misterE For This Useful Post:

FeelTheRhythm (16-05-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by misterE View Post
    I am looking for some recommendations for girls who are excellent at roleplay. I am looking for a longer appointment and have a roleplay in mind but i would be looking to act out a couple of different scenarios. I appreciate this is a bit vague but dont want to discuss too much in public. So basically any recommendations for roleplay would be much appreciated. Location is not an issue as i can travel. And if there are any girls that want to pm me direct, that is not a problem either.

Thanks
    Irish Lyndsay is the lady you're looking for
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

FeelTheRhythm (16-05-22), JennyIrish (12-09-22)

+1 on Irish Lyndsey, what a gem she is

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FeelTheRhythm For This Useful Post:

JennyIrish (12-09-22), Mrbean76 (17-05-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Davina View Post
    I love roleplay and can really get in to it. Some clients have a vague idea of what they like some even give me a script. It’s so much fun to do I totally become the character xx
    Do you have uniforms to go with the roleplay?