Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Fifa World Cup 22

Reviews

Hopefully Argentina win it I want Messi to finally confirm that he's the best ever and not the winey Portuguese prima Donna.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dragonjay For This Useful Post:

Privet (15-11-22), rockonallnite (15-11-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dragonjay View Post
    Hopefully Argentina win it I want Messi to finally confirm that he's the best ever and not the winey Portuguese prima Donna.
    Viva Ronaldo!

Argentina strong contenders alright...Messi's last chance. The Argentina fans will always have Maradona number 1 unless Messi can do it. Maybe he will?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Privet (15-11-22)

Reviews

Well it'll be good to watch international football for a change as I don't watch much of it and don't get me started on the Irish team jaysus as the saying goes I'd rather watch paint dry.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dragonjay For This Useful Post:

Privet (15-11-22), Rockerman (15-11-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dragonjay View Post
    Well it'll be good to watch international football for a change as I don't watch much of it and don't get me started on the Irish team jaysus as the saying goes I'd rather watch paint dry.
    Well ye can watch Brazil for a month now atleast.

Imagine Ireland in Qatar...a bunch of red faces puffing after the ball lol.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Privet (15-11-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    If the danes could top their group then that could mean a france v argentina last 16 game. I think brazil might win it but their odds are poor to back them. So i got a bit greedy and went for brazil to win and ronaldo be top scorer at 80/1. I also went for a brazil v portugal final at 25/1.
    I like that final bet. Portugal were a good bet from Europe. I'm thinking of making Paddy Power very happy by doing two outrights.

You think Ronaldo has a good chance? Netherlands group is weak...I definitely think Depay can score a few there. England in a weak group, but not sure about them at all.

I won on Griezemann for top scorer... can't remember was it Euro '16, WC '18. Anyway that was my only win on top scorer. My only tournament win was Spain at Euro 2008 and I got them in my local pub draw that year also lol.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Privet (16-11-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    I suppose it depends how far portugal go for ronaldo to be top scorer. Its very hard to call. England could meet senegal in the last 16 and maybe denmark in a qf. Sometimes its better wait to see who finishes 1st and 2nd in the groups and then bet on the two finalists. The odds should be still fairly good and the routes would be clear to everyone.
    Jeeze England look to be getting a good run there. You'd have to look at Kane also for top scorer. Wales, USA, Iran in their group and you say maybe Senegal in last 16!

Ecuador or Senegal yeah handy one there.
    Last edited by Rockerman; 15-11-22 at 20:52.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Privet (16-11-22)

Reviews

If England win their group, as they're expected to, they'll face the runners up out of a group containing Qatar, Ecuador, Senegal and Holland. We can discount Qatar straight away but given the conditions, the heat etc. I think it's hard to pick a winner from this group. The loss of Mane is a big blow for Senegal though. I'd say they will face Senegal or Holland in last 16.
    If they get through to quarters they will then face, if other groups go as expected, either France or Argentina!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rooney2808 For This Useful Post:

Privet (16-11-22), Rockerman (16-11-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rooney2808 View Post
    If England win their group, as they're expected to, they'll face the runners up out of a group containing Qatar, Ecuador, Senegal and Holland. We can discount Qatar straight away but given the conditions, the heat etc. I think it's hard to pick a winner from this group. The loss of Mane is a big blow for Senegal though. I'd say they will face Senegal or Holland in last 16.
    If they get through to quarters they will then face, if other groups go as expected, either France or Argentina!
    I'm pretty sure England will do fuck all, but as usual a really handy run to the quarter finals. Netherlands are very decent again...I think they could be a danger.

I'll have to check expected temperature over there.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Privet (16-11-22), Rooney2808 (16-11-22)

Reviews

Temperature will be high 20s - low 30s for most games I think

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rooney2808 For This Useful Post:

Privet (16-11-22), Rockerman (16-11-22)

Reviews

Ronaldo unwell apparently. Depay looks set to miss the opening game for the Netherlands. Really stupid the World Cup is happening in Qatar in November/December.

Bets aren't going to be easy.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Kangaroo02 (16-11-22), Privet (16-11-22)

Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast