Thread: Megan ts or Asian VIP ts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Megan ts or Asian VIP ts

Hi guys, I am lucky enough to be spending the night in Dublin tonight and want to treat myself, although I have been with a lovely ts from this site before I have yet to bottom, which I'm hoping to do with one of these ladies, question is which one would the more experienced punters recommend?

I was with both. Asian ts once. She likes to bottom from what I remember. Nd got the impression she wasn’t too into it. Megan TS is really hot with a big cock. Not for the faint hearted. I was walking funny for a while after.. we switched nd had a lot of fun. If it’s your first time gettin fucked by a cock make sure u tell her to take it easy on u

3. Default

Nicoli über looks brilliant and offers a lot, but from the many glowing reviews I take it she is quite large, too big for first timers?

I'm sure you'll make the right decision regardless, but make sure you use a buttplug prior to the meeting as it could be painful for a first timer if your ass isn't stretched out. Once stretched you'll be able to take any size cock you like.

Nicoli is well equipped but very well versed in using that equipment. She was my first, I didn’t go expecting it to happen but it did and I’ve been back…

Megan is very enthusiastic

Both look amazing, however Asian VIP has less favourable reviews.

The better choice if you want a good seeing to, is to see the beautiful Megan.