Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Great massage by beautiful girl on a st that sounds like Bem brook , beside a square.
    You won’t be disappointed ,, she’s excellent!

Where would I be likely to find this place advertised ? V or L?

3. Default

Hi guys, could someone DM me info on Fang please? Would be much appreciated 🙂

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MortalKombatPro1996 For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (28-09-21)

5. Default

Pm me and I can let you know

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Machobuck View Post
    Pm me and I can let you know
    Hey man, any info on fang?

7. Default

Pm'd you ��

8. Default

Can you message me the details to find fang please. Thanks bud

Can anyone pm me more info on the place in d6 with the 2R. Want to go tomorrow but I found 3rs in d6 want to make sure I'm going to the right one

been a while since I have been on here, but I wanted to ask if anyone had any recommendations...i'm pretty dull, but what I am really looking for is a normal massage, preferably with a lot of teasing, fully clothed girl (i know I'm weird!) and a good hj...I'm not so into the brazillian massages mostly, always seem to be more about the girl being hot than a great massage, usually go for asian girls, but I'm not that particular....haven't been to many since covid, bit out of the loop, but there is one asian girl I enjoy in the town by the sea that used to be named after a King, she is friendly, cute, does reasonable massage and nice slow hj. I used to go to a girl in upper r mines ages ago, don't remember her name, a girl called Linda near where bohs play, and a girl called Kiki who I saw mentioned on here before (actually, anyone know if Kiki is still around anywhere? I know the others are long gone.) Anyway, they were my holy trinity, haven't found anything to truly measure up since they left. So, any recommendations for an old school massage-tease-hj these days?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anders View Post
    been a while since I have been on here, but I wanted to ask if anyone had any recommendations...i'm pretty dull, but what I am really looking for is a normal massage, preferably with a lot of teasing, fully clothed girl (i know I'm weird!) and a good hj...I'm not so into the brazillian massages mostly, always seem to be more about the girl being hot than a great massage, usually go for asian girls, but I'm not that particular....haven't been to many since covid, bit out of the loop, but there is one asian girl I enjoy in the town by the sea that used to be named after a King, she is friendly, cute, does reasonable massage and nice slow hj. I used to go to a girl in upper r mines ages ago, don't remember her name, a girl called Linda near where bohs play, and a girl called Kiki who I saw mentioned on here before (actually, anyone know if Kiki is still around anywhere? I know the others are long gone.) Anyway, they were my holy trinity, haven't found anything to truly measure up since they left. So, any recommendations for an old school massage-tease-hj these days?
    KiKi use to work with Mily in D1 who advertises on here - see also my post no 1199

I will send you a PM later about a slim European lady who is very good at teasing followed by a slow lingam massage taking you to the edge & back again & again ,,,,,,,
    Last edited by bigmango; 07-09-22 at 11:41. Reason: No Reviews = NO PM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast