Page 369 of 389 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371379 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 3884

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Blackdoor place seems to be getting traction. Could we have a rival to Fangs and Broken Pen?!

2. Default

How many pints does blackdoor cost?

3. Default

I think it is same a most places so 20-24 pints. But price of pint going up!

Fangs is still the best place around, other places are a rip off

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Fangs is still the best place around, other places are a rip off
    I disagree. The girls and facilities at Fangs is at a lower standard than Broken Pen, which explains the price difference.

6. Default

I never felt fangs has a lower standand than broen pen.Its higher imo.I would appreciate somewhere that constantly offers decent services but charges reasonable prices.There are not many places like that in Dublin anymore

My experiences with Fangs, putting the girls aside, did not compare to Broken Pen. At Fangs,I surprisingly had to request a shower, with a pretty dire shower hose, towel, and bathroom in general. The locations between the two, not to mention what I can only assume would be the difference in rent, justifies the price in my opinion. I’m not saying Broken Pen is the Ritz or anything, but it definitely feels more of a higher class establishment than Fangs.

Even down to the smaller details of offering a drink/coffee to start and a small chocolate on leaving.
    Last edited by hooked; 27-03-24 at 12:12.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hooked For This Useful Post:

tbooker281 (27-03-24)

9. Default

I’d have to agree. I do like Fangs but the girls are like models in broken pen. Shower is poor in Fangs and don’t believe girls shower between appointments whereas they do in broken pen. Massage element used to be top notch in Fangs when Brazilian girls there. Massage element ok in broken pen. Just my opinion.

10. Default

I’ve only been to broken pen twice a long time ago to see Amanda and Natasha but am skeptical.After see they’re ad that they were the same girls at all?A bit bait and switch imo
    I would definitely agree that he facilities in broken pen are better than fangs.But it’s still quite damp as I remember because it’s in the basement.Also having a shower wouldn’t be a deal breaker for me.I also think shower and coffee etc eat into my appointment time I can do without them.Service wise I definitely the girls in fangs are much more fun and attentive.Especially the two Irish girls there
    But I suppose it comes down to personal preference,we all have our own ideas on what makes a good massage shop

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cockmaster137 For This Useful Post:

hooked (27-03-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj View Post
    Blackdoor place seems to be getting traction. Could we have a rival to Fangs and Broken Pen?!
    I now know where Blackdoor is. I was thrown off because on Google Street View it's not black, it's white!! And there is the other Blackdoor place out to road called after the capital of Meath! Anyway I haven't visited, wondering is the door open or do you have to stand on the street waiting for someone to open it? Very public spot with high footfall...