Page 277 of 387 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327377 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3862

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tbooker281 View Post
    i was told there was cold water only. maybe what's needed after a hot visit!!
    Hot water costs money - electricity is expensive - Ms Fang keeps her prices & costs down

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Hot water costs money - electricity is expensive - Ms Fang keeps her prices & costs down
    I normally don’t like to have a shower after the massage.But had once there when the weather was hot in June.It was a normal hot shower

Yeah, I have been at Fangs many times, and only until recently they apparently got warm water in part of the place, no sure if they fixed all the sinks as well. But I never was offered (or asked) for shower, as I always shower beforehand because why not, respect! And afterward, well most of the excess oil is usually already removed, and some tissue can usually deal with that, and I'm going home anyway, so all good there. I can understand they can't let everyone use the shower, since they only has one shower and what, 3 rooms? Some awkward querying there after sessions
    I do like how another "unique" place has showers in all the rooms, and it is nice to avail of them, especially since there is a (paid) option for shared shower.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RedBeard69 For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (11-08-23)

Reviews

Started work in city Center (d1 northside) recently on a fairly flexible schedule. Anyone have any info on place that isn’t silver and could be a part of your upper leg? Can’t think of clue for Street ! Thinking of popping out for a lunchtime stress buster

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Harry68 View Post
    Started work in city Center (d1 northside) recently on a fairly flexible schedule. Anyone have any info on place that isn’t silver and could be a part of your upper leg? Can’t think of clue for Street ! Thinking of popping out for a lunchtime stress buster
    This place in D1 has been discussed on here before as expensive for what's on offer - better option by far is next door in Fangs (white door) which is on the nearest corner-
    In respect of the street my Gran buys her sausages & burgers there
    Last edited by bigmango; 09-08-23 at 13:42. Reason: Fangs - Book in Advance

Reviews

Thanks and I didn’t realise that was Fangs!

You’re stretching with the street clue though 😂. A non Dub would be lost .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Harry68 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (09-08-23)

Reviews

GOOGLE / Google Maps is your friend.

I thought the burgers were available in a number of Fish & Chip outlets all over Ireland.

If you find the place you mentioned on Google maps you may see what I mean.

Reviews

Going to book Fangs for this afternoon but can anyone recommend an Asian lady there ?

Reviews

Spoke to Ms. fang there and the Asian lady who was there not working and may not come back. Didn’t like the weather. I feel like I finally got to the pearly gates and had them slammed in my face. I’m sure there are lovely ladies there but not my brand of jam.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Harry68 View Post
    Spoke to Ms. fang there and the Asian lady who was there not working and may not come back. Didn’t like the weather. I feel like I finally got to the pearly gates and had them slammed in my face. I’m sure there are lovely ladies there but not my brand of jam.
    Yep I tried to book with that Asian girl a few times It seems she was never available.The other girls there are nice too but I do understand if you are only into Asians as I am also a big fan of Asian girls