Page 273 of 383 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 3828

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyskys View Post
    I’m going to be in Dublin tomorrow and would love to try Fangs place. Can someone PM me the details? I’ve googled and just want to make sure I’m going to the right place. Happy to give some additional recommendations of my old haunts but majority of these are pre Covid times
    PM sent dude .

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    PM sent dude .
    Thanks for that 👍

Most places is 14 pints for 30min including he. Do the maths, thats why i only pay 6 pints for he in places that "just" offer massage

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sergiogarcia For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (27-07-23), robbie9 (27-07-23)

Hey guys, any info on the Spanish lady adverting on a different site. Working in d14 with Latvians. She used to work in broken pen place. Pm for to chat

Thanks for the PMs on Fangs place. Went for a visit yesterday and it was well worth. The girl is only there a month but it was a great appointment - can see why everyone here has been raving about the place

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunnyskys For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (28-07-23), robothecop (29-07-23)

Reviews

Anyone know of any early risers in the city centre - thinking 9am or even 8.30am weekday?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyskys View Post
    Thanks for the PMs on Fangs place. Went for a visit yesterday and it was well worth. The girl is only there a month but it was a great appointment - can see why everyone here has been raving about the place
    What was the girl's name? I have visit a couple of them, lastly the irish lass, Monica, nice big ones on her. The message was not that great, lot of repeated motions, the same. I miss already Isa, was great, had really good time with her, my regular girl.

Might try the broken pen, but not sure where that is, but i figure it out, think somewhere south of stephans green maybe?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RedBeard69 View Post
    What was the girl's name? I have visit a couple of them, lastly the irish lass, Monica, nice big ones on her. The message was not that great, lot of repeated motions, the same. I miss already Isa, was great, had really good time with her, my regular girl.

Might try the broken pen, but not sure where that is, but i figure it out, think somewhere south of stephans green maybe?
    Ellie was the hottest imo , she tore me apart !

11. Default

Is Ellie gone?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBeard69 View Post

Used to go to the broken pen a lot when I was working in the city. I don’t think they ever had a bad looking girl there. I tried to get an appointment once early morning and arrived but the girl hadn’t arrived, the reception girl started the process and then swapped over when the other girl arrived. Never left there unhappy - used to be a little more expensive than other places but always worth it.