Page 13 of 66 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Madness

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Spurs sign croatian Ivan Perisic from inter milan. Its a free transfer and a two year deal. I'd say conte been manager had alot to do with the signing.
    He's a very decent player. He scored a cracker it the Italian Cup final. I'm very surprised by this move and the fact that Tottenham seemingly had no competition for him. He was a target for United for a few years. Getting on a bit now maybe.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Privet (31-05-22), Ryankelvin (01-06-22)

Reviews

Southampton ?

Gareth Bale confirms he's leaving real madrid. I wonder will he play in the pl again.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Paul Pogba will leave Manchester United on a free transfer for a second time despite the huge money we signed him for! So we brought him up as a young lad, but let him go for nothing to Juventus. Then we sign him for a huge some...£80 odd million or whatever it was and then we allow his contract to run down on his massive wages and then he re-joins Juventus on a free transfer yet again. I would have some craic at that board meeting...that really is transfer madness...

I couldn't stand Pogba anyway. Useless prick.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Privet (02-06-22)

Reviews

Very good question…..if ward prowse is still there next year !

QUOTE=Ketchup;2668333]Who would take the free kicks then, ward prowse or bale. Two good options.[/QUOTE]

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CyrusTheVirus View Post
    He never did it with Utd so he won't be missed. He never played for Utd like he does for France. Utd will be shit next season, with or without him.
    Um ok. I think we'll be better next season personally. Did you wander here from General Chat?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CyrusTheVirus View Post
    Yep I wandered here. Utd will do very little next season, the gap is too big to Liverpool and City, they won't close that gap over one summer/season.
    I know they won't. United are not playing for top two next season unfortunately. They are playing for 3rd/4th and to win a cup. It takes time. We won everything for twenty years...that's the way it goes.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Privet (02-06-22)

Reviews

It really is hard to understand what happens when it comes to the business end of football and not just at Utd. Can only really happen because so many clubs are owned by individuals or countries now. No PLC would survive such decisions and player power once they sign a long contract and don’t mind running it down does not help. Look at Lingard who Utd could have got 10 million for in Jan refuse to sell him, hardly played a hundred minutes and walks out the door for free as well

QUOTE=Rockerman;2669633]Paul Pogba will leave Manchester United on a free transfer for a second time despite the huge money we signed him for! So we brought him up as a young lad, but let him go for nothing to Juventus. Then we sign him for a huge some...£80 odd million or whatever it was and then we allow his contract to run down on his massive wages and then he re-joins Juventus on a free transfer yet again. I would have some craic at that board meeting...that really is transfer madness...

I couldn't stand Pogba anyway. Useless prick.[/QUOTE]

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (02-06-22), Ryankelvin (02-06-22)

Reviews

It's insane Privet. Atleast we got rid of that tosser Woodward. It's a long road back.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Privet (04-06-22), Ryankelvin (02-06-22)

Reviews

Jose Mourinho will sign Nemanja Matic for a third time. They will have worked together at three clubs - Chelsea, Manchester United and now Roma.

Another free transfer for United...I really don't understand how this happens. It will be the same for Paul Pogba, Juan Mata and Jesse Lingard. Now there's no doubt United have to get rid of some deadwood and we'll free up the wages balance, but still it's a ridiculous situation especially with Pogba obviously, but even Lingard could have brought in £15 million. Transfer madness.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Lighthearted2022 (08-06-22), Privet (06-06-22), Ryankelvin (08-06-22)

Reviews

Liverpool turn down a 30 million offer from bayern for mane.
    I think that’s subject to him winning 3 Ballon D’or , there is also CL titles involved
    Add ons have to be realistic

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Privet (09-06-22)

Page 13 of 66 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast