Thread: Review moderated, makes no sense, what's the point?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by easycum View Post
    Correct. Which is fair enough, but even some indication that a review has been moderated would be a start. At least then the person reading can make up their own mind.
    I think you have a good point, though even after being severely moderated I thought your review was useful.
    It was obvious which woman you wanted to meet and which girl you actually met. Both are very attractive, but they would be very different experiences imo.
    Also, just my opinion, but her subsequent review is an obvious fake, just written as a rebuttal to yours.

I suppose there is always the option to walk away and then leave a review, but it's difficult to look a girl in the eye and tell her you'd rather leave than have sex with her.
    I do think there should be a tagline "review moderated by.." if a review is edited as it is plain that most review moderators must have english as a second language and often they make no sense at all after editing.
    It happens to posts that are edited by mods, should be the same for reviews.
    Three things that don't lie
    Drunk people
    Shakira's hips
    Yoga pants

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RayDonovan For This Useful Post:

SteveB (22-12-19)