Page 147 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1605

Thread: Limerick massage

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Booby32 View Post
    All I took from the review was you went and paid for a massage and a hand job and blew early
    If you wanted her to take anything off why not ask?
    I've been to that shop and the same lady in question was in nothing but nice socks,so ask...instead of writing a long winded review about a massage and hand job where you blew before you wanted to
    Did you mean she was wearing nothing but nice socks or she was nothing but as nice as socks? It's a shame however that you miss the whole point of this community i.e. to help each other out with reviews, recommendations advice, places worth visiting, places not worth visiting etc. if it was the latter than you also totally contradicted yourself from your first assault/post on free speech.

Good the see the local pimp mafia censorship board are still alive and well on the forum!

Read the forum again buddy,you'd have read that there are two other ladies working in that shop,and which one to avoid..
    And you asked for positive feed back on the lady and I gave it,
    Ohhh pimp mafia..I'll have to try and change my name
    Again..you went for a rub and tug and thats what you got

3. Default

🤣 lovin the handbags lads,

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Funneronce View Post
    �� lovin the handbags lads,
    I am actually quite enjoying winding him up myself, clearly easy to do from his obvious vested interests.

The reason I am bothering to respond to him is because he needs to be called out for what he is, a troll and a dumb keyboard warrior. It's really sad that we (collectively) have created a great forum here for exchanging experiences, opinions, recommendations, warning etc etc only for negative simpleton's to regularly try and bully people by telling them to stop posting.
    The sum total of his contribution is 'the lady has nice socks!' So the basis that in his opinion someone is nice, we should all go to them and not delve any deeper into his beloved local Limerick scene. I also shouldn't have to spell it out, but clearly for some people I have to, I never said she wasn't nice or criticized her character. He also seems to think I am complaining about the price which again is something I never did.

Thankfully most guys who view this site are intelligent enough to make their own minds up without being told what to think or told to shut up.

I love you too sweetcheeks...even from under my bridge mwah xx

Reviews

Read the forum again buddy,you'd have read that there are two other ladies working in that shop,and which one to avoid..
    And you asked for positive feed back on the lady and I gave it,
    Ohhh pimp mafia..I'll have to try and change my name
    Again..you went for a rub and tug and thats what you got
    I have been to both ladies and I had a great time with both.

There's another lady there,very thin,she's only interested in money...I'm fairly sure someone on here mentioned that she had been drunk doing the massage
    The other ladies are worth a visit

can some1 pls pm me details about places in Limerick, in town for 2 days

Pm sent to you buddy

Reviews

There's another lady there,very thin,she's only interested in money...I'm fairly sure someone on here mentioned that she had been drunk doing the massage
    The other ladies are worth a visit
    Not sure if I met the same thin lady. But I met her early in the morning and left very satisfied.