Page 109 of 161 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1610

Thread: Limerick massage

Has anyone tried the Thai place at the top of the street that rhymes with kenry. Beside a Asian supermarket a block up from the peacekeepers. Ends in ara.

Ya been there a few times. Bella in there is good, place is fairly small with only two rooms. Bella used to be in place with the name of a flower that rhymes with Billy.

How much for Massage and HE

Ah the usual 10 pints for an hour massage and 6 pints for HE.

Visited Thai massage it ended in ara. Met a girl called Lisa. The massage it’s self was honestly brilliant, the thai places always give a much better massage than the Italian which is 90% of the time pretty poor. Then again there was no build up to the HE no rubbing close and towel over the parts. She made me get up and pay extra for the HE after just getting me in the mood which kind of killed the vibe and then just went like a jackhammer and fast as she could to get me to finish. Overall great massage poor HE but would return if stuck. Thai Place better in my opinion.
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 31-08-22 at 08:47. Reason: Street name

Previous message was edited a lot PM me for more info If needed

Hi sorry for my ignorance if I don't get the lingo here. Can you please tell me which massage place is best in massage and also provides extra?

Quote Originally Posted by BrenCalla View Post
    Visited Thai massage it ended in ara. Met a girl called Lisa. The massage it’s self was honestly brilliant, the thai places always give a much better massage than the Italian which is 90% of the time pretty poor. Then again there was no build up to the HE no rubbing close and towel over the parts. She made me get up and pay extra for the HE after just getting me in the mood which kind of killed the vibe and then just went like a jackhammer and fast as she could to get me to finish. Overall great massage poor HE but would return if stuck. Thai Place better in my opinion.
    Ya that happened me also with that girl mentioned, asked for money half way through. Next time ask for Bella, way better massage and HE. Haven’t been in a while as I prefer Classic.

Anything new happening?has anyone tried the brazillian lady beside the park?or the thai place near the park

10. Default

Went to the ara place today, massage good but not great, topless HJ but very mechanical Bella.
    Been to the place on the Shakespeare Street, better massage and HJ, Lilly
    I agree the Italian is a waste of time, massage poor just lob on baby oil and tease till HJ. People change every 2 weeks
    Was in one on on C street ( c the great), near a coffee shop, great massage and HJ was OK.
    So in order of preference

1) Shakespeare Street, on the righthand side going with traffic.
    2) C Street near a coffee shop
    3) Place ends with ara.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muff_Master For This Useful Post:

alanlimerick (05-09-22), irishjp (04-09-22)