Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: World cup

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Lucky MSG, very lucky
    Yes true but it icing on cake as Mexico 1- 0 Germany....

And Germany LOST
    I LOVE IT I LOVE IT Sorry Barney but I HATE German Football team but like the German Ladies

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Yes true but it icing on cake as Mexico 1- 0 Germany....

And Germany LOST
    I LOVE IT I LOVE IT Sorry Barney but I HATE German Football team but like the German Ladies
    Hate is such an ugly word for a sweet guy to use
    Are we there yet ?

Reviews

Hate is such an ugly word for a sweet guy to use
    Sorry Barney but the German supporters Hate the English Football team and even the clubs over there to....so it bitter rivalry mate.
    But I put it in different perspective like dislike seem better.

So I Dislike the German national football team..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Sorry Barney but the German supporters Hate the English Football team and even the clubs over there to....so it bitter rivalry mate.
    But I put it in different perspective like dislike seem better.

So I Dislike the German national football team..
    Funny enough I used to love them - until yesterday
    Are we there yet ?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (18-06-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Ya russia v egypt should be close, i think mo will play. Ile go for russia to win a close game. Also poland and colombia to win.
    I will go for Colombia and Poland to win their matches. Egypt are under pressure to get something from their match as if they lose they will not qualify for the knockout stages. I think that if Salah is fit to play they might get a draw. I will go for a 1-1 scoreline.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Great win for japan
    go boil your head

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovepussy123 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

My predictions arnt going too well today, both colombia and poland beaten. Great result for japan and poor defending by poland for senegals 2nd goal.
    Suicidal defending more like it. Group H has really been turned on its head with Poland and Colombia now under real pressure to qualify from the group. Also in other news today Neymar has picked up another injury in training and there are fears that his participation in the World Cup could be over.
    The Truth is out there.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (19-06-18)

Reviews

So thats all the first round games over. A few surprise results . Who are the best team so far?
    I would say Spain look the best so far. Early days yet though.

On the top goalscorer list Ronaldo leads the way thanks to his hat trick against Spain, with Harry Kane, Romelu Lukaku, Diego Costa and Denis Cheryshev all on 2 goals.
    The Truth is out there.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

The only thing predictable so far in the competition is the unpredictability of the results. Belgium had a good win yesterday but they were playing Panama . Japan are the first Asian team to have beaten a South American team in the World Cup albeit against 10 men for most of the match. Senegal? Didn't they beat France in 02 when they were defending champions? At the start of the competition you could have said which 2 teams would qualify from most groups - now it's not so easy. Did Spain leave at the group stage last world cup same as France in 02 as defending champions? Germany may await the same fate but I still expect to see them at the semi-final stage .

Btw I know fuck all
    Are we there yet ?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (19-06-18)

Reviews

The only thing predictable so far in the competition is the unpredictability of the results. Belgium had a good win yesterday but they were playing Panama . Japan are the first Asian team to have beaten a South American team in the World Cup albeit against 10 men for most of the match. Senegal? Didn't they beat France in 02 when they were defending champions? At the start of the competition you could have said which 2 teams would qualify from most groups - now it's not so easy. Did Spain leave at the group stage last world cup same as France in 02 as defending champions? Germany may await the same fate but I still expect to see them at the semi-final stage .

Btw I know fuck all
    You`re right about Spain in 2014 and about Senegal in 2002 who actually went as far as the quarter finals that year. Not sure that Germany will make the semi finals in this tournament though but we will know soon enough.
    The Truth is out there.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (19-06-18)

Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast