Thread: Thai masseuse carlow

Default Thai masseuse carlow

Anyone know what happened to Oxxx xxxxx in Carlow..drove by there today and it's gone..great for the HE...I haven't been since mid June and Helen told me she was going home on holiday but she would be back late July early August..Any update greatly appreciated.��
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 18-08-19 at 20:00. Reason: Not allow to mention exact locations

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelylicker99 View Post
    Anyone know what happened to Oxxx xxxxx in Carlow..drove by there today and it's gone..great for the HE...I haven't been since mid June and Helen told me she was going home on holiday but she would be back late July early August..Any update greatly appreciated.��
    I get the impression from talking to another man that she is gone, phone number not in use anymore, Bangkok in the town isn’t great and not cheap
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 18-08-19 at 20:00. Reason: Quote edited - Anne

It's definitely not cheap..pity really she was a nice lady and reasonable too. I hope she returns some day..very little to choose from in the South East..

Yea it’s slim pickings down that neck of the woods. In terms of massage KK, Waterford and Carlow have only one place each that I’m aware of. I don’t think Wexford town has any but I’m open to correction on that

I went to the Carlow one in the street called after a slain US President .(Unfortunately not Trump ) Anyway there was nothing on offer . There's another Carlow massage place in the side street at the bus park but heard nothing about it .

Anybody got any more updates on carlow or kilkenny massage places to visit