Page 61 of 322 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaa

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    In the lower divisions i would expect antrim to get promoted. Carlow v louth should be close, maybe louth to win. Cavan and tipp should win their relegation battles. Derry and offaly to be promoted to div 2. Will cork beat westmeath and down beat laois in the div 2 relegation battles.
    I thought Cork would have been in the promotion playoffs but losing to Kildare at home put pay to that. They should beat Westmeath alright though to stay up.

We play the Rossies tomorrow, hopefully we'll stay up in division 1. I think we have improved since they beat us last year but time will tell.

COME ON ARMAGH!
    Are we there yet ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Wicklow are beating cavan by 5pts. Not much time left, about ten mins.
    And they go on to win, last year's Ulster Champions demoted to division 4.
    Are we there yet ?

Reviews

A very poor result for cavan. Have they gone from div 1 to div 4 in successive seasons?
    Yeah, I think so. I think Derry done the same a few years ago. Armagh went down to division 3 and were stuck there for a couple of seasons. It's easier going down than coming back up..
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 12-06-21 at 15:55.
    Are we there yet ?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (12-06-21)

Reviews

In the div 1 semi finals you would have to fancy kerry and dublin both to win. But it will be intersting to see how close the two ulster teams can get to them. Or could either of the ulster teams win?
    I very rarely support my neighbours Tyrone but i will be today. And today will show if the Ulster teams are anyway close to the Dubs and the Kingdom.

Still don't expect either Ulster team to win though. Donegal would have to be at their very best to beat Dublin and Murphy is a major miss for them (maybe he's back, I don't know?).

Kerry look like the most likely team to stop the Dubs but Tyrone might get a win here. I doubt it though.
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 12-06-21 at 16:07.
    Are we there yet ?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (12-06-21)

Reviews

I seen a replay of the Kerry penalty but didn't see the penalty incident. What happened ? Was it a penalty ?
    Are we there yet ?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (12-06-21)

Reviews

What a complete Fuck up for Morgan in the Tyrone goal(or not in the goal) for Kerry's 2nd goal. And they follow up with a 3rd goal. Not looking good among the bushes.
    Are we there yet ?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (12-06-21)

Reviews

Oh jeeze kerry are running riot. They have 3 goals got already and lead by 7pts. Did you see the 2nd kerry goal barney? He must be 40 yards out and lobbed morgan.
    Serious blunder by Morgan. We see it more and more that the goalie plays up the field (Rory Beggan is at it all the time for Monaghan) but Jaysus man, you have to watch the line just after a kick out.
    Are we there yet ?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (12-06-21)

Reviews

Im not sure, was it for a push on clifford? It seemed a bit harsh but the commentary is in irish and i dont know what it was given for. I didnt learn enough irish at school.
    Ni thuigim?
    Are we there yet ?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (12-06-21)

Reviews

Christ I changed channels for a minute to see how the Denmark game is going and when I turn back Kerry have another goal. A lot of questions have to be asked about Tyrone's defence.
    Are we there yet ?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (12-06-21)

Reviews

5 goals for Kerry now, Tyrone getting hammered out there. Not looking great for Ulster football.
    Are we there yet ?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (12-06-21)