Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big announcement - 2017 NoFap Challenge

in aid of BratSimpson1

Thumbs up Big announcement - 2017 NoFap Challenge

in aid of BratSimpson1

Over the last month or so I’ve been working on a skunk project with the team behind EI *. And I’m now super proud to unveil what EI and I hope will be a fun endeavor for a very worthwhile cause.

Ladies and gentleman, the 2017 NoFap Challenge is about to get underway. All you have to do to show your support for a worthy cause, is to abstain from masturbating for a period of time of your choice, and to pledge a small amount of money. You must post this info in the comments field below. (I’m going to abstain for 10 days and will donate 10e).

So, whether your goal is casual participation as a test of self-control, or perhaps you need to regain control because excessive masturbation has become a problem in your life and you just want to quit for a few weeks. Whatever the case me be, we need you!

Importantly, this year’s 2017 NoFap Challenge is in aid of one of our very own wankers! Yes, this year, ALL proceeds will go towards helping BratSimpson1 to get a grip of his life. Or is that Saul or Ripvanwinkle1?

It doesnt matter. You now have the chance to save a tosser! How cool is that?

So, dear fapstronauts, join me in the comment field below and let BratSimpson know how much you want to help him become less of wanker. Together we can make a difference! #Believe2017!

#BSGALC (BratSimpsonGetALifeCamaign)

* Terms and conditions apply. Technically, this is an unsanctioned event, meaning EI accepts no responsibility for injuries that may occur during NoFap 2017.

I pledge 10e to this worthwhile cause and promise not to masturbate for 10 days. BratSimpson, I hope this inspires you to get your life back on track and become less of a wanker.

Forever your bestie,

Rand

#Believe2017

Reviews

I pledge €10.00 and will not masterbate untill honey starts touring again that is in June but I will not please myself untill i have a date with honey

Reviews

Please send all contributions to 742 Evergreen Terrace and please don't break your pledge by wanking on the banknotes.
    Last edited by Bratsimpson1; 28-05-17 at 16:46. Reason: Meant to say jizzing but I'm all in a tizzy at this unexpected windfall.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bratsimpson1 For This Useful Post:

randaddy2017 (29-05-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    I know it should be funny but really dude it kinda makes ya wanna yaaaawwwnnnn .
    TLDR?
    With practice I am sure he'll learn to keep it short and sweet, and I have a feeling that he's a man that likes playing keyboards. But wants to play lead guitar.

Reviews

Wanker It is usually a general term of contempt rather than a commentary on sexual habits.
    More generally, wanker can carry suggestions of egotistical and self-indulgent behaviour.
    Abstaining from masturbation would not stop someone being a contemptible person.

Quote Originally Posted by Bratsimpson1 View Post
    Please send all contributions to 742 Evergreen Terrace and please don't break your pledge by wanking on the banknotes.
    I approve.

TLDR?
    With practice I am sure he'll learn to keep it short and sweet, and I have a feeling that he's a man that likes playing keyboards. But wants to play lead guitar.
    I wish I could even play the keyboard, but not a musical note in my body! What about you, lead singer? Bass player? Drummer!

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    I know it should be funny but really dude it kinda makes ya wanna yaaaawwwnnnn .
    Sorry bud, will try harder next time. Scouts promise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by randaddy2017 View Post
    I approve.

I wish I could even play the keyboard, but not a musical note in my body! What about you, lead singer? Bass player? Drummer!
    Not the type of keyboard, I meant.
    You seem a little high today. Not to worry give it a week or two.

Not the type of keyboard, I meant.
    You seem a little high today. Not to worry give it a week or two.

Ah, not a stoner, or a keyboard warrior. Given your multi-account history and itchy fingers I think that probably best describes you, mate. I'm actually surprised you have any offline life given the amount of time you spend farting around here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast