Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: TV series? What are you watching at the moment?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Don't want to say too much on Peaky Blinders, but what a good last episode.
    Wonder how will it go down on the next series? Now there is 2 more to come out, just a shocking ending, but I did expect it in some way.

A for Carnival Row, it is better than I expected.
    I also now want a Fairy girlfriend, especially the one with the blue hair (Tourmaline Larou - Played by Karla Crome)
    And I also like the politician's daughter (Sophie Longerbane - Played by Caroline Ford) what beauties they are.
    Thought the last episode of Peaky Blinders was just ok. As for the cliffhanger ? Well we know that's not gonna happen.
    Are we there yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Punter08 View Post
    The new season of AHS is good. Only 1 episode so far but the 2nd one will be on in the next hour or 2 in the states.
    It is called AHS 1984 and if you are a fan of 80's slasher films you should love it.
    The 1st episode is deadly.
    I'll look into that.
    Running out of TV shows to watch and need something new.

There is a new show which is a little different called 'Emergence'
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAD2deAqxCE - Minor, so can't post the video directly, but so far 1 episode and seems ok.

There is one familiar face in the show, Clancy Brown who I do like as an actor.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

Punter08 (26-09-19)

I'll look into that.
    Running out of TV shows to watch and need something new.

There is a new show which is a little different called 'Emergence'
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAD2deAqxCE - Minor, so can't post the video directly, but so far 1 episode and seems ok.

There is one familiar face in the show, Clancy Brown who I do like as an actor.
    I'm just about to watch the latest episode of AHS 1984 and have a spot of lunch. See if you can spot an actor from into the badlands in AHS without looking it up online.
    The intro to AHS 1984 is Sooooooo 80's. I love it. Takes me back to the days of video nasties, VHS and Beta max players.
    The 80's was my favorite decade.

Going to give the new Creepshow TV series a go later. The 1st episode was on last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qVQCfW5dss
    Last edited by Floki; 27-09-19 at 15:33. Reason: Minor in video

Going to give the new Creepshow TV series a go later. The 1st episode was on last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qVQCfW5dss
    Looks quite good, will definitely give it look tonight as I'm running low of TV shows to watch.

However, Young Sheldon season 3 and The Good Place season 4 has started!!
    So I am happy I have more to watch.

I shall also be watching the last 2 episode of The Outpost tonight which came out on the same night.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

Punter08 (27-09-19)

Looks quite good, will definitely give it look tonight as I'm running low of TV shows to watch.

However, Young Sheldon season 3 and The Good Place season 4 has started!!
    So I am happy I have more to watch.

I shall also be watching the last 2 episode of The Outpost tonight which came out on the same night.
    I watched Creepshow. it was average im afraid. A few good actors but not many, Gus from breaking bad, That chap from SAW(the killer) and Judith from The walking dead.
    Hopefully the next episode will be better. Its a Shudder TV Show.

Anyway the last episode ever of Preacher will be on the amc streaming app at 12am in the US and canada as well as Fear the walking dead season finale.
    And the latest episode of DC 's Titans should be on the streaming sites now.

I almost forgot. Van helsing has returned also.
    1st episode is out now on the streaming sites and torrent sites.

I watched Creepshow. it was average im afraid. A few good actors but not many, Gus from breaking bad, That chap from SAW(the killer) and Judith from The walking dead.
    Hopefully the next episode will be better. Its a Shudder TV Show.

Anyway the last episode ever of Preacher will be on the amc streaming app at 12am in the US and canada as well as Fear the walking dead season finale.
    And the latest episode of DC 's Titans should be on the streaming sites now.

Preacher now finished, which I am sad about.
    Was a great series.

As for Titans this week, I hated it, it was one of those falsh back episodes again like last year, but a different story.
    They really annoy me those kind of episodes.
    I wouldn't mind if there was 10 minutes of a flashback, but it was the all episode again.
    Last edited by Floki; 29-09-19 at 11:02.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

Punter08 (29-09-19)

Preacher now finished, which I am sad about.
    Was a great series.

As for Titans this week, I hated it, it was one of those falsh back episodes again like last year, but a different story.
    They really annoy me those kind of episodes.
    I wouldn't mind if there was 10 minutes of a flashback, but it was the all episode again.
    Preacher was better than I thought it was going to be. I wont spoil it but the fist dildo scene from last weeks episode was hilarious. Overall it was a pretty good show. Mad as a bunch of frogs.

As for Titans Deathstroke was in it again. I think the actor is doing a fantastic job portraying deathstroke. One scene in particular he is rather chilling. I am exited to see what happens between the titans and deathstroke.

I see Demore Barnes(Mr Ibis from TV Show American gods) is also in it now. He is the chap that gives deathstroke his contracts. He was excellent in American Gods, starring in it and narrating tales of how the ancient gods 1st landed on American Soil.
    Last edited by Punter08; 29-09-19 at 14:10.

The Walking Dead is back!!

DC season started again!!

New series of Batwoman has arrived, it is ok I guess.
    Supergirl is back, season 5
    Black Lightning season 3
    The Flash
    Green Arrow to return on the 15th Oct.

And then we have:
    Family Guy
    The Simpson
    South Park
    And Bobs Burgers.

Star Trek Discovery comes back soon, from what I can see, 2020.
    Zomboat, a new comedy zombie show, which the first episode was quite funny. (Zombies can't swim)
    Nancy Drew which I have yet to watch, which I will tonight (Might be shit, not too sure, will will give it a chance)

And then there is a new short cartoon series called, Primal, which I watch the first episode last night and thought was very good.
    Last edited by Floki; 10-10-19 at 14:09.

Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast