Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Laura Lee About To Launch Court Challenge TO NI Madness

1. Default

Unfortunately I belong to the 'pretty smart but mentally crippled' crowd but I hope we'll get along just fine!
    Last edited by IgnaciousJr; 01-06-15 at 01:35. Reason: Typo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IgnaciousJr For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (01-06-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IgnaciousJr View Post
    Unfortunately I belong to the 'pretty smart but mentally crippled' crowd but I hope we'll get along just fine!
    You'll be fine. Theres quite a few in that category

Just don't listen to anything anyone tells you.

Send nudes

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IgnaciousJr View Post
    Sometimes it takes a friend with Asperger's syndrome to really ram it home. 'It's ok for the magazines to have women in all states of undress, for the Daily Mail to take umbrage at some beautiful lady for her perceived physical flaws and objectify women in every way possible, but it's not OK for a woman to choose to take a cock for money if she wants to'.

While not exactly the most elegantly worded sentiment, I think it pretty much encapsulates the blatant hypocrisy of the weird dichotomy of 'sex sells is ok in every aspect of life, as long as it's not actually selling sex'

Also first post, you seem a smart bunch and I've been lurking for a while
    Same applies to the rad fem side of things, it's o.k. for a woman to have full abortion rights but that same woman is perceived as to mentally feeble to consent to renting sexual services to another consenting adult!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    Same applies to the rad fem side of things, it's o.k. for a woman to have full abortion rights but that same woman is perceived as to mentally feeble to consent to renting sexual services to another consenting adult!
    that's a very good point. are management of ruhama pro choice ie. its a womans body .... etc ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    that's a very good point. are management of ruhama pro choice ie. its a womans body .... etc ?
    No the aul nuns behind Ruhama are the opposite they are completely anti sex and anti anything to do with choice in sexual/reproductive matters, they have joined forces in a marriage made in hell with their usual mortal enemies (DUP + SF, Iran + USA, Israel + Syria, type of thing), Rad fems, who are a group that believe that any woman having sex with a man is consenting to rape and are especially frothing in their hatred of female sex workers, because they are giving it away so cheaply to men and not to them! As you can see both groups are so warped in their view of the world, time in a serious psychiatric facility would be called for!
    There will be a massive falling out over diviing out the dosh from the government they get to 'Help' repentant sex workers lying prostrate before them! It's an inevitability in fascism!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

My Question Now, will this New Law Exclusively Target Man Only, If this is unambiguously a Fact It is Discrimination against Men.
    Will it be challenged as a clear case of "Inequality" Mmmm

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by simon2280 View Post
    My Question Now, will this New Law Exclusively Target Man Only, If this is unambiguously a Fact It is Discrimination against Men.
    Yes, nobody will believe that a woman is paying for sex. Even if she is caught on video , she can plead insanity as a good defence !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    No the aul nuns behind Ruhama are the opposite they are completely anti sex and anti anything to do with choice in sexual/reproductive matters, they have joined forces in a marriage made in hell with their usual mortal enemies (DUP + SF, Iran + USA, Israel + Syria, type of thing), Rad fems, who are a group that believe that any woman having sex with a man is consenting to rape and are especially frothing in their hatred of female sex workers, because they are giving it away so cheaply to men and not to them! As you can see both groups are so warped in their view of the world, time in a serious psychiatric facility would be called for!
    There will be a massive falling out over diviing out the dosh from the government they get to 'Help' repentant sex workers lying prostrate before them! It's an inevitability in fascism!
    I didn't think the Nazis went that far !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by simon2280 View Post
    I would imagine it will almost exclusively target working class men, the great and the good will get away Scot free!
    The proposals from the Bill heads in The Republic indicate in terms of clients it will be gender neutral, of course only working class males will be prosecuted, in our society, the wealthy and the powerful have got away with murder, so they shouldn't pose any issue for them!
    Though offically gender nuetral in Sweden, it is only operated against men, but without class bias, that could never happen in The Republic!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    I didn't think the Nazis went that far !
    Hitler had the as gay as christmas previous leader of the Nazis Ernst Rohm murdered in a putsch!
    And closer to home look at the fallout between Dickie and Enda!
    No it's inevitable with Fascists!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast