Page 157 of 247 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2470

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Yea Douglas is busy well populated area, there’s a trick being missed there

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Irishpunter123 View Post
    In Cork for a week, looking for massage with full service on offer..... pm me and I can share my wisdom from my punting in UK
    Sent you a pm

Heading into town in a bit. Could someone pm me with some of the more discreet places in the city. Just ones that are even down a side street and not too public. I'm just looking for a massage with a he.

I'm looking for a good massage with HE/other extras maybe. Could someone PM me a place you were at that was good for it's cost?

Anyone here been to see that Slavic girl that advertises on this site? Does a proper nuru massage by the sounds of it so was wondering has anyone gone for that?

Anyone know If Tiffany is working at the moment? If so, could someone pm me her contact details and location?

Cheers

Went to her before, not for nuru just a regular oil massage. She's pretty good!

Off topic, anyone come across Linda in Ploysoi recently?

Cool. She doesn't list HE as one of her favourites, I assume she does it though?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by incognito27 View Post
    Anyone here been to see that Slavic girl that advertises on this site? Does a proper nuru massage by the sounds of it so was wondering has anyone gone for that?
    anyone have any more info on her?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by incognito27 View Post
    Cool. She doesn't list HE as one of her favourites, I assume she does it though?
    would also like to know the answer to this