Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Random STI ...Thrush

Quote Originally Posted by RobertTVlover View Post
    Exactly, nobody should think their better than anyone else but sadly some do.
    im better than you all losers..........................HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (joking of course)
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Quote Originally Posted by TvIrisBaby View Post
    Respect... is what is lacking in some people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    I agree with you.. You have to respect to get the respect
    Respect a 7 letter word that means a great deal. Treat others as you would like to be treated. Respect for each other is what's important.
    Last edited by andy71; 29-08-14 at 17:23.
    I want to feel your long sexy legs in nylons wrapped around me as I explore your sexy body

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastPunter971 View Post
    Howdy,

Just a heads up that I actually caught 'Thrush' from a TV in Belfast back in June. I was tested for everything @ the GUM and all thankfully came back negative, but it appears after consultation that Thrush was the cause of redness and irritation. I didn't even know it was contagious, but apparently it is. How random is that eh?

I can't remember the TVs name. This is just a heads up anyway... cover your jonny is the message of the day!
    is this what you caught:

Quote Originally Posted by andy71 View Post
    Respect a 7 letter word that means a great deal. Treat others as you would like to be treated. Respect for each other is what's important.
    hows it you didnt quote my tony soprano picture. you are all on about respect and then you dont respect me.......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123