Thread: Muscle Fetish.

Default Muscle Fetish.

Hi All. Just a quick thread to bring this topic back into view. I really like muscular girls but it is something that wouldn't do it for most, and the reviews and girls rarely mention it, but is there any girls out there that are really physically fit and strong?? Real gym women that pump iron, that have really toned, firm bodies. I always find real Pole dancers have incredible muscles, but I am finding it hard to find girls with muscles on here.

Any help or pointers in the right direction would be appreciated. Location not a worry, I will travel for the right girl!!!

Thanks

Blog Entries

I am not the type of "pole dancer girl", but i am very fit , i provide mixed wrestling, fantasy fights, kicking, lift & carry etc.
    If you are interested, i will be in DUblin 1 - 15 July, in Limerick 1 - 13 august

Might just have to take you up on this Jessica. Certainly looks like you will be able to kick my arse anyways!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JimmyB007 For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (11-07-14)

And the result was a total arse kicking!!!!!! Thank you Jessica. Extremely strong, and very powerful. I didn't have a chance really.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JimmyB007 For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (10-08-14)