Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Domination to You?

Reviews

the person dominating does anything they want to the other person... for their own pleasure/ amusement.

Reviews

Looked at the list Kate, many good options. Bondage is something I'd be interested in. Sensory play from what I have read is pure psychology and sounds interesting. Following orders, teacher and cunnilingus.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaz For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (25-07-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    Looked at the list Kate, many good options. Bondage is something I'd be interested in. Sensory play from what I have read is pure psychology and sounds interesting. Following orders, teacher and cunnilingus.
    As long as you're comfortable with having a dominant female in charge, you will have a lot of fun.

I was in my teens when I first realised I enjoyed BDSM, years before I even knew what it was. It's only quite recently and mainly thanks to the internet that I've been able to properly explore this aspect of my sexuality and it's been fantastic. Push your boundaries and enjoy yourself.
    2014 in Northern Ireland:

Number of reported attacks on sex workers 70

Number of sex trafficking cases ZERO

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Davidontour For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I just think being bossed by a woman and an experienced woman at that is very enticing. Almost like when I had dreams of a school teacher at my old school bossing me to do sexual acts on her lol.

Blog Entries

I just think being bossed by a woman and an experienced woman at that is very enticing. Almost like when I had dreams of a school teacher at my old school bossing me to do sexual acts on her lol.
    We can do that

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    We can do that
    If you get me anymore excited I will implode lol. Will have to make it a good session. A real sexual fantasy. Even with my bag it is all set up lol.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaz For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I started off by seeing a domme to enact a lady boss/bad employee scenario and just kept on trying new things with each visit. I wouldn't necessarily recommend hot wax and needles on your first time mind you, but your teacher scenario will be great.
    2014 in Northern Ireland:

Number of reported attacks on sex workers 70

Number of sex trafficking cases ZERO

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Davidontour For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

If you get me anymore excited I will implode lol. Will have to make it a good session. A real sexual fantasy. Even with my bag it is all set up lol.
    If you would like to complete the form for me and send it back to me and then we can talk about the scenario a little closer to the time. I would be very happy to do that one with you though. I do have a secret weapon

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Davidontour (25-07-14)

Reviews

Downloaded it to my Kindle. Do I E mail it back with answers on it?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

domination has many "faces", itīs not about just to beat up someone, for me itīs more about control, doesnīt matter physical or psychological.
    Lately i am into online domination a lot, i have slaves from all the world they just do what i want and this make me happy as i fele the power over them even when i am not with them ;-)
    Here someone from USA who also did a clip for me and humiliate himself infront of the cam, barked as a dog and all just for me as i ordered it to him.
    Yesterday for example i ordered him to get naked in the office and take a pic for me, have a look:
    https://twitter.com/IAMYOURPHOTOPIG/...71342599696384

I have over 500 pics & clips from similar people like him and most of them also gave me permission to publish them. This is online power for me, i would say itīs also type of domination.

So domination is variety of many facets.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast