Thread: English Emily BBW From the Mild to the Wild, Sensual, Passionate, Exhillirating.

Default English Emily BBW From the Mild to the Wild, Sensual, Passionate, Exhillirating.

I am back in Belfast

I am in East Belfast this time, Discrete unhurried meets await you with a delightfully erotic, passionate, confident and sexy BBW.

I am Emily, 25, size 18 with big boobies (38F) I have long brunette hair, big blue sparkling innocent eyes, the cheekiest and most sexiest smile you will ever see. I am 5ft 6 with size 6 feet, a curvy kisserable bum that loves to be rimmed.

I love exploring my sexuality and being pat of other's journeys. My list of enjoys, covers pretty much everything however I do not offer BB, OWO, CIM or Facial, this is to relax in each others company and know neither one of us will have any regrets about our encounter.

A small selection of things I enjoy
    -Massage
    -Kissing
    -Cuddling, sensual stroking
    -Reverse Oral
    -Oral
    -Gentle fingering
    -Rimming on me
    -Strap on
    -Prostate massage
    -Watersports
    -Foot Fetish
    -Trampling/squahing
    -Domination
    -Cross dressing
    -Humiliation
    -Role play
    -FFM - Duo's bookings with my sexy alternative girlfriend.
    -Couples

I am sure there are hundreds more things I love to do but that's a starter list, if you are unsure if I offer something them please get in contact and ask me. My phone number is 07525089255

I look forward to meeting you for some mutually stimulating Intimacy.

Emily
    aka Impossible_princess

2. The Following User Says Thank You to emilyuk For This Useful Post: