Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you able to able to pleasure your own body by giving yourself oral?

Blog Entries

Question Are you able to able to pleasure your own body by giving yourself oral?

Are you able to able to pleasure your own body by giving yourself oral?

I asked one of my clients to take a movie of me today and just going through it to take some photos out of it, so I’m just wondered if there is any other girls here on EI who can also have a wank while watching themselves (their face facing their pussy so no cheating with a mirror) or any guys who have seen a girl able to do this using the position I have describe below or have you had sex in this position? If so what are your thought on this or have you ever watched a girl please herself in this position? Loll and yes, I am serious and yes I am able to do it and have the photos and movie to prove. Loll

Not sure what I am talking about ok, picture this and have a go yourself: you first lay on your back, lift you bun with your hands so your back is straight (keeping your head on the bed), put your legs in the air like you’re going to ride a imaginary bike, then put your legs over your head and separate them so now each leg is now beside you head so you facing your pussy? If your still baffled then it would being in a position you would get into if you were going to try and give yourself a blow job if you are a guy or lick yourself if you are female. Are you able to do it Loll

Come on confess who is going to give it a try (you don't have to actually give yourself a bJ etc), you may be surprised and find something most wonderful and different from the norm, plus its very good exercise too and a bit of fun trying it out . Loll

Lady Von Teese
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 21-03-14 at 21:06.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

pleasurekerry (21-03-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post

I asked one of my clients to take a movie of me today and as I am going through it to take some photos out of it, so I’m just wondered if there is any other girls here on EI who can also have a wank while watching themselves (their face facing their pussy so no cheating with a mirror) or any guys who have seen a girl able to do this using the position I have describe below or have you had sex in this position? If so what are your thought on this it or have you ever watched a girl please herself in this position? Loll and yes, I am serious and yes I am able to do it and have the photos and movie to prove. Loll

Not sure what I am talking about ok, picture this: your first lay on your back lift you bun with your hands so your back is straight, put your legs in the air like you’re going to ride a imaginary bike, then put your legs over your head and separate them so now each leg is now beside you head so you facing your pussy? If your still baffled then it would be a position you would get into if you were going to try and give yourself a blow job if you are a guy or lick yourself if you are female, so feel free and let us know if you able to do that too or how far you come close to self-gratification. Loll
    Come on confess who is going to give it a try, you may be surprised and find something most wonderful and different from the norm, plus its very good exercise too and a bit of fun trying. Loll

Lady Von Teese
    I must have had to much to drink. I'll read this again tomorrow.
    Last edited by Baxter; 21-03-14 at 21:02.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Baxter For This Useful Post:

adrienn (22-03-14), EIFII (21-03-14), Hot Olivia (22-03-14), Melindablondey (22-03-14), pigsmickey (25-03-14), pleasurekerry (21-03-14), Rachel Divine (22-03-14)

Reviews

I asked one of my clients to take a movie of me today and as I am going through it to take some photos out of it, so I’m just wondered if there is any other girls here on EI who can also have a wank while watching themselves (their face facing their pussy so no cheating with a mirror) or any guys who have seen a girl able to do this using the position I have describe below or have you had sex in this position? If so what are your thought on this it or have you ever watched a girl please herself in this position? Loll and yes, I am serious and yes I am able to do it and have the photos and movie to prove. Loll

Not sure what I am talking about ok, picture this: your first lay on your back lift you bun with your hands so your back is straight, put your legs in the air like you’re going to ride a imaginary bike, then put your legs over your head and separate them so now each leg is now beside you head so you facing your pussy? If your still baffled then it would be a position you would get into if you were going to try and give yourself a blow job if you are a guy or lick yourself if you are female, so feel free and let us know if you able to do that too or how far you come close to self-gratification. Loll
    Come on confess who is going to give it a try, you may be surprised and find something most wonderful and different from the norm, plus its very good exercise too and a bit of fun trying. Loll

Lady Von Teese
    Cant do it, my dick is too short. lol

Reviews

Im not quite sure if i understand correctly but if i do, it sounds bloody dangerous lol

Reviews

I asked one of my clients to take a movie of me today and just going through it to take some photos out of it, so I’m just wondered if there is any other girls here on EI who can also have a wank while watching themselves (their face facing their pussy so no cheating with a mirror) or any guys who have seen a girl able to do this using the position I have describe below or have you had sex in this position? If so what are your thought on this or have you ever watched a girl please herself in this position? Loll and yes, I am serious and yes I am able to do it and have the photos and movie to prove. Loll

Not sure what I am talking about ok, picture this and have a go yourself: you first lay on your back, lift you bun with your hands so your back is straight (keeping your head on the bed), put your legs in the air like you’re going to ride a imaginary bike, then put your legs over your head and separate them so now each leg is now beside you head so you facing your pussy? If your still baffled then it would being in a position you would get into if you were going to try and give yourself a blow job if you are a guy or lick yourself if you are female. Are you able to do it Loll

Come on confess who is going to give it a try (you don't have to actually give yourself a bJ etc), you may be surprised and find something most wonderful and different from the norm, plus its very good exercise too and a bit of fun trying it out . Loll

Lady Von Teese
    In this case a photo speaks a thousand words

Reviews

Lady Von Teese
    I could always give myself a blowjob ladyVT, I can bend it like Beckham, I would never ask a girl to do something I wasn't prepared to do myself, its quite an enjoyable experience actually

Reviews

After reading that my neck hurts.
    Love slowly unwraping a sexily dressed lady.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rob_tig For This Useful Post:

Clyde (21-03-14)

Reviews

Lady Von Teese
    Sobered up quickly. Jeez, you should have made the Olympic gymnastic team--- its probably not too late now !

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Baxter For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (22-03-14)

Reviews

In the A&E department at present as unable to straighten up.
    Love slowly unwraping a sexily dressed lady.

Blog Entries

OMG! You guys have me in hysterics laughing with at your replies and happy to see some of you can or at least having a go at trying it. More description please. Loll

Please note: Lady Von Teese does not take any responsibility for any accident or injuries suffered while trying this method, you do so at your own peril. Loll

Sorry can’t put the pictures up here as it’s not allowed but sounds like you all have very good imaginations so probably no need.

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast