Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: ok the big one

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    I don't have the energy to read the 10 pages of replies, but surely your're shit stirring aren't you Funlover?

People don't choose to be gay! They're born like that. Life experiences/ nuture may give rise to fetishes, but not to sexual orientation surely?

I don't know about you but I detested girls when I was a prepubertal boy. Then one day I hit puberty and they became this exotic desiarable creature. And I started loving everything about girls (especially their asses!!).

And I'm sure it's the same for people who are gay. Nothing has to happen to them! That's just the way they are, same as those of us who are heterosexual.
    Morpheus, Morpheus, morph.

It's obvious gay people are a result of being clubbed over the head as children! You goof!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AbsoluteNoob For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (03-01-14), warmcome (01-01-14)

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    where does gayness come from?

personally I think its a nurture thing rather than a nature thing. people are not born gay but something in their life...a psychological trauma for example, think rejection..causes the shift in the mind. people are not born gay and if they were there would be no way to know! I dont buy the they have different brains from birth arguement for that reason, gayness is something which you develop surely? Like dare I say it... a condition/illness of sorts!?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PattyIrishMan For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (12-01-14)

Reviews

its not Trauma, your born that way.

Reviews

People can't help being gay it is normal to them they are programmed that way just as I am programmed to like girls it's nothing to do with trauma as I said before it's in your makeup your born that way you can tell from an early age in some children the boys might be feminine and the girls act masculine so what trauma have they had?-

Every body is different in this world I have my views they have theirs but that doesn't stop us all getting along just the same

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast