Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And troll of the year for 2013 goes to....

Reviews

Default And troll of the year for 2013 goes to....

*drum roll*

Samlad of EI!!!, Our runner up Westsidex was contacted and is understood to be very disappointed by the result, claiming Samlad has just stolen his idea

as hard as Westsidex has worked over the years it is undeniable the time and patient needed to pose as a moderator for so many years before creating the perfect troll thread. We tried to contact Samlad to present his award but is unavailable outside normal business hours at which time he will be back to locking threads and banning members.
    The beauty of the internet is that there is always a 'close' button.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Deven For This Useful Post:

AbsoluteNoob (16-11-13), Curvaceous Kate (17-11-13), NoBrain2 (17-11-13), QueenBee (16-11-13), samlad (16-11-13), scotty123 (17-11-13), sexysalma (16-11-13), Stephanie (16-11-13), wolfie (16-11-13)

I-I don't know what to say...!

First of all, I would like to thank everyone here tonight for taking the time out to read and contribute to my troll thread. Without you guys and girls, I couldn't have done it. Your support is encouraging, thank you!

I would like to say a special thank you to Lucy and Rachel for the inspiration, my esteemed colleagues Nicole, Lara and Sophia for supporting me through the blood, sweat and tears I put into my work, Mrs. Sam for putting up with my staggered hours and the confidentiality of my work and finally, last but certainly not least, Deven for this very special award. Truly, I am moved and humbled tonight.

Thank you

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

AbsoluteNoob (16-11-13), ana massage (16-11-13), Cable87 (16-11-13), Deven (16-11-13), dob (16-11-13), Jesse Custer (16-11-13), Melindablondey (16-11-13), NoBrain2 (17-11-13), Rachel Divine (16-11-13), scotty123 (17-11-13), Stephanie (16-11-13), TiffanyTees (17-11-13), UB40 (17-11-13), wolfie (16-11-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post

First of all, I would like to thank everyone here tonight for taking the time out to read and contribute to my troll thread. Without you guys and girls, I couldn't have done it. Your support is encouraging, thank you!

I would like to say a special thank you to Lucy and Rachel for the inspiration, my esteemed colleagues Nicole, Lara and Sophia for supporting me through the blood, sweat and tears I put into my work, Mrs. Sam for putting up with my staggered hours and the confidentiality of my work and finally, last but certainly not least, Deven for this very special award. Truly, I am moved and humbled tonight.

Thank you
    You're like the spiritually successor to Alec Horan, and for that, I salute you. Congratulations!

^_^

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    You're like the spiritually successor to Alec Horan, and for that, I salute you. Congratulations!

^_^
    Noobs !!

How you know Horan ? Where he at ?

Soccer , did you say ?
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Noobs !!

How you know Horan ? Where he at ?

Soccer , did you say ?
    What if I told you .....

That I AM ALEC HORAN! *DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!!!!*

Not really, but everyone knows him. He's like Voldermort from Harry Potter, he who shan't be named, for he might rise again, forever to haunt E-I.

What if I told you .....

That I AM ALEC HORAN! *DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!!!!*

Not really, but everyone knows him. He's like Voldermort from Harry Potter, he who shan't be named, for he might rise again, forever to haunt E-I.
    Then I would pass my cape and sceptre onto you, sir!

Cool

What if I told you .....

That I AM ALEC HORAN!
    *DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!!!!*

Nah. You ain't x

He was cleverer

Judging from your posts (I know !! I'm bad !!) I pegged you for Soccer.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

wolfie (16-11-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Nah. You ain't x

He was cleverer

Judging from your posts (I know !! I'm bad !!) I pegged you for Soccer.
    Right in the intellect.

And what do you mean, soccer? I'm confused.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AbsoluteNoob For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (16-11-13)

Right in the intellect.

And what do you mean, soccer? I'm confused.
    On the other thread I asked you if it was football , soccer or perhaps rugby that you got so passionate about

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post

Thank you
    Sam what have you got 2014 winner on your avatar, what the hell are you planning for next year, should we be worried?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NoBrain2 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (17-11-13), Deven (17-11-13), samlad (17-11-13)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast