Thread: should i tell her ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Bud you need to know it's mutual, ask yourself what is the vibe from her? Now that aint easy as the lady's give you there time and mostly show a good connection but as you said yourself you are still paying if she loves ya that would most likely have stopped. As some posters have said ask but don't say the L word, best of luck to you on this. I found someone here and I'm as happy as can be, but as I said you need to know otherwise your heart will be smashed if you keep going to see her. Take care and good luck with it mate.
    thanks man , im used to getting my heart smashed though so im not worried if she says no , trust me if i had a euro for every no i got i could afford all the ladies on this site for one hell of a magical night lol hmmm just imagining that now , man if i ever win the lotto its going to be gone in a weekend lol what wear we talking about ...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (13-05-13), Cable87 (13-05-13), Clyde (13-05-13)

If she reads all the posts here and knows you are seeing her on Friday i think you may have let the cat out of the bag.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 40odd View Post
    If she reads all the posts here and knows you are seeing her on Friday i think you may have let the cat out of the bag.
    she doesnt read the posts and i havent booked her yet , gotta make sure ive the funds first ,