Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nct

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Nct

I have a problem. My NCT is up the end of the month (March) but the nearest date I can get at the test centre is the end of May.

Can I still drive the car if I book the test even though the NCT has expired

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrKinky For This Useful Post:

BlondeRaquel (19-03-13)

No you can't. Rachels car was took off her, with a load of my shopping bag's in the boot. That was an expensive day.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

MrKinky (19-03-13)

Crap. I though I could just book it and get a date a few week later, not wait over 2 months

Reviews

technically, you can drive it. Legally you cannot, if you are caught, you can be prosecuted. Maybe you can contact the nct organisation and try to arrange a bump up in your date, usually if treated properly on the phone, reasonable requests can be dealt with satisfactorially
    Last edited by jizrag; 19-03-13 at 16:58.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    No you can't. Rachels car was took off her, with a load of my shopping bag's in the boot. That was an expensive day.....
    I saw a photo of a Gard the other week with a g string on his head in some bar.............The jigsaw is now complete

Reviews

The car probably wasn't in her name. They wouldn't boot you's out and lift the car for no NCT. I'd imagine the rest of the window decorations were missing too? Tax and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Usernamed View Post
    The car probably wasn't in her name. They wouldn't boot you's out and lift the car for no NCT. I'd imagine the rest of the window decorations were missing too? Tax and so on.

Insurance i think, the name and address she give the Gards was very fitting..........

Reviews

Insurance i think, the name and address she give the Gards was very fitting..........
    Sophie you could still have got your shopping even with the car lifted all you had to do was go to the car empound and tell them you need your stuff from the car.
    as it was the car that was lifted not your shopping.
    I had a car lifted off me as it had no tax the cops can now take any car that the tax is out for 2 mounths and over so i got a buddy to give me a lift to the car empound and empied all the stuff out of it as i only payed 20 euros for the thing and them people were only to happy for me to get my stuff.

Thanks Buck, i only shop in Dunnes and Penneys anyhow, it would've probably cost more in taxi's xxx

Reviews

Boney McLovesitinthebackdoor? Sounds kinda Eastern euro alright.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast