Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nct

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Insurance i think, the name and address she give the Gards was very fitting..........
    Sophie you could still have got your shopping even with the car lifted all you had to do was go to the car empound and tell them you need your stuff from the car.
    as it was the car that was lifted not your shopping.
    I had a car lifted off me as it had no tax the cops can now take any car that the tax is out for 2 mounths and over so i got a buddy to give me a lift to the car empound and empied all the stuff out of it as i only payed 20 euros for the thing and them people were only to happy for me to get my stuff.

Thanks Buck, i only shop in Dunnes and Penneys anyhow, it would've probably cost more in taxi's xxx

Reviews

Can you not just go to a different test centre,i know with the doe you can choose wherever ya like

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by name is buck View Post
    yes you can.
    once you make a booking they will send you a e mail and a text to your phone if you are stoped by the guards you just show them the text message that you are booked in and you will be alright.

it is not your falt the NCT center has a back log and you can not be held responcble for it.
    Well there should be no reason for the car to be out of test as you can present it for test 12 weeks before the due date and still get two years from the expiry date of the test provideing the car is less than ten years old

Reviews

Insurance i think, the name and address she give the Gards was very fitting..........
    Boney McLovesitinthebackdoor? Sounds kinda Eastern euro alright.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKinky View Post
    I have a problem. My NCT is up the end of the month (March) but the nearest date I can get at the test centre is the end of May.

Can I still drive the car if I book the test even though the NCT has expired
    Buy a 2013 car Mr Kinky and no NCT problems )
    Last edited by BlondeRaquel; 19-03-13 at 19:56.
    Back to Ireland!
    New pics , new style, new costumes, same Raquel!
    Kiss and hugs...miss u guys

Blog Entries
    Reviews

What !!! drive without an NCT FFS !!!! dont worry about it for a few months it wont matter half the country are deiving with nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKinky View Post
    I have a problem. My NCT is up the end of the month (March) but the nearest date I can get at the test centre is the end of May.

Can I still drive the car if I book the test even though the NCT has expired

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Hmmmm she was prob followed after he visit to Govenment buildings haha
    No you can't. Rachels car was took off her, with a load of my shopping bag's in the boot. That was an expensive day.....

Reviews

how much is it for a nct test these days ?

Reviews

55 or thereabouts

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast