Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Why did you...

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    I always thought we aged because the replication of DNA started to go wrong as with any process repeated over and over. Throw in a few free radicals et voila...a wrinkled old geezer
    But why doesnt that happen to trees? Parrots? Um..running out of other aged things. Tortoise?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Fu Manchu. He often pops into EI. He doesnt stay long. Im actually in Purgatory
    *Ouch for the Kilkenny peeps.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FullLife View Post
    Just half an hour further...if it had just been half an hour further down the road...

Kilkenny is ace! Best place to spot women in veils and suspenders who don't charge by the hour. I was being slightly more spiritual

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

FullLife (06-01-13)

Reviews

Kilkenny is ace! Best place to spot women in veils and suspenders who don't charge by the hour. I was being slightly more spiritual
    Ah, I know, I was being facetious. Now, if you were in Longford on the other hand....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FullLife For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (06-01-13)

Ah, I know, I was being facetious. Now, if you were in Longford on the other hand....
    Longford?! Now don't get me started on Longford. Deliverance county. My golly golly gosh. If you had a ferret there you would kill it out of mercy for its poor quality of life.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 06-01-13 at 00:09. Reason: Um, the thread has gone a bit off topic. Im really sorry. My brain is quite small. If you want to start us of again, feel free. Thanks :)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

But why doesnt that happen to trees? Parrots? Um..running out of other aged things. Tortoise?
    Dale Winton...Cliff Richard ?

Well, plant cells are different to animal cells and arent replacated at the same rate as in humans. If you look at ancient trees , they arent perfect but have cankers, weird growths, branches that have died .......must admit i'm struggling to explain the parrott!! , perhaps if you plucked it, it would be old and wrinkly aswell

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (06-01-13)

Reviews

Longford?! Now don't get me started on Longford. Deliverance county. My golly golly gosh. If you had a ferret there you would kill it out of mercy for it's poor quality of life.
    As a member and active promoter of the Lucy Chambers Appreciation Society, I want to see you do a Lucy Chambers' Tour of the Back-Arses of No-Where 2013 which includes Leitrim, Longford, Offaly, Carlow, Clare, Athy Co. Kildare, Wicklow, Westmeath, and of course Mayo.

Not dragging you further off topic I hope
    Last edited by Banjaxed; 06-01-13 at 00:10. Reason: Addition

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Banjaxed View Post
    As a member and active promoter of the Lucy Chambers Appreciation Society, I want to see you do a Lucy Chambers' Tour of the Back-Arses of No-Where 2013 which includes Leitrim, Longford, Offaly, Carlow, Clare, Athy Co. Kildare, Wicklow, Westmeath, and of course Mayo.

Not dragging you further off topic I hope
    She's already in Kilkenny - that's near the crack of the arse already.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WTAT View Post
    But let's say you remain cancer free and your heart is healthy, why do people die of old age? And can you just sit them out in the sun to prolong their life? So what is the form of energy that powers a live person and is missing from a dead one ?
    neurotransmitters, nothing happens in the brain and controls the body without them.
    when these things stop you are dead. end of.

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Life energy is aload of complete utter shite, it's chinese mythology, the main forming principle of every living thing, yeah it's called science, it is the natural compounds on the periodical table that makes up everything that we know, it's not some stupid chinese theory and beliefs, life energy
    scientists are just as ignorant about this shite as religions are. religionists are like scientists, but use god to explain everything. there is a god, the universe didnt just decide to create itself [Im talking big bang here] something had to 'invent' all the atoms and particles for the universe to use to make itself through the laws of physics,
    but is that thing a thing that knows they created all that matter and antimatter?, and had a human form? who knows [well I dont, or care] or believe we ever will
    but people get paid to do jobs to find out so everyone wins! economies keep going, a load of people get to have families, and every so often they discover something worthwhile which made it all worth it

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast