Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday 13th luckiest day of the year :D

Reviews

Default Friday 13th luckiest day of the year :D

So happened to scroll through a site before work today and found out (in my opinion) the greatest band that have ever graced the planet have been booked 10minutes from my fucking house which had me reeling going to work where on my lunch break read I that Limerick fc announced the friendly match here is confirmed against man city and then the day was topped off by winning 50quid on the euromillions haha

Anybody else have a good friday 13th?
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (14-07-12), Clyde (13-07-12), Curvaceous Kate (13-07-12), gentelmandave (13-07-12), mer (13-07-12), very shy guy (13-07-12)

Reviews

Just the same for me sat in me room very exiting stuff
    Last edited by mer; 13-07-12 at 22:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    So happened to scroll through a site before work today and found out (in my opinion) the greatest band that have ever graced the planet have been booked 10minutes from my fucking house which had me reeling going to work where on my lunch break read I that Limerick fc announced the friendly match here is confirmed against man city and then the day was topped off by winning 50quid on the euromillions haha

Naa not really but hay at lest you did and your weekend will be better all you need is another 50 for a punt ....lol
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I found a half eaten mars bar in the back of my car. Happy days.

Reviews

Much the same as any other except busier in work
    There is nothing worse for the lying soul than the mirror of reality

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Naa not really but hay at lest you did and your weekend will be better all you need is another 50 for a punt ....lol
    Lol very true
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Lol very true
    Ahh feck it win the big lotto dump the job and live life to the full ....lol ..... oh and don't forget the E-I party
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Ahh feck it win the big lotto dump the job and live life to the full ....lol ..... oh and don't forget the E-I party
    E-I party ?? Tell me more!!!
    The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.
    No apologies or excuses.
    No one to lean on, rely on, or blame.
    The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.
    This is the day your life really begins! (Bob Moawad)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by royaler View Post
    E-I party ?? Tell me more!!!
    Well clyde told me to win the lotto so I mean it surely has to happen now right? lol then I will pay for for a couple of thousand quickie sessions for ye lads cause Im a tight bastard lol

Reviews

Just check the horses Jay, Had a double done and they won a 5euro bet got me back 64euro Happy Days
    Last edited by gentelmandave; 13-07-12 at 22:38.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast