Thread: Can anybody tell me .....

Reviews

Default Can anybody tell me .....

Not wishing to be intrusive or offensive, but can anybody tell me why a young boy or man would desire to be a shemale or T.S. Why would they wish to turn half of their body into a sometimes gorgeous female with nice breasts and a sometimes shapely ass and then have a larger than average penis, I find it somewhat bizarre that a person so desires this format. Is it just to go into the sex industry or is it a section of society that have a gay relationship. Some of these T.S .'s can be stunners, can anybody enlighten me?

Again, I wish to not offend anybody, but I'm just curious.

(I've just spotted Alec's post, I had my post on the board before I spotted his, it's just coincidence).
    Last edited by rover; 04-09-11 at 17:13.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

I watched that documentary on Sky Living the other night; it was called "Ladyboys". The ladyboys and other transgender people interviewed mostly said that they all knew from a really young age that they were not in the "right" body.

I guess a shemale might start out like that, but I suppose it's an individual thing as to whether to all the way and get gender reassignment surgery, or just go for the top half.

By the way, welcome back to the boards Rover!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    I watched that documentary on Sky Living the other night; it was called "Ladyboys". The ladyboys and other transgender people interviewed mostly said that they all knew from a really young age that they were not in the "right" body.

I guess a shemale might start out like that, but I suppose it's an individual thing as to whether to all the way and get gender reassignment surgery, or just go for the top half.

Thank you Mousey, I've had my head down a little bit recently, down on a pussy.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

sometimes the other sex is trapped inside der body.some people might say its strange how nature takes its coarse but others will say its just another piece of gods masterpiece.it isnt as simple as waking up sum morning and saying i want a sex change like you would decide what to wear.its alot more complicated then that,im honestly not sure you will get the answer you are looking 4 though.sometimes der is no answer to satisfy your question my friend,im not saying you wouldnt undrstand im jus saying sometimes wen we ask a question its da fact that we need to ask the question that doent allow us to understand properly

5. The Following User Says Thank You to itstimenow For This Useful Post:

rover (04-09-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post

Sky anytime saved that programme. Is it trying to tell me something?
    Sounds like its worth a watch.