Thread: Touring Belfast - Titanic Quarter - Today and Tomorrow - Curvaceous kate

Blog Entries

Love Touring Belfast - Titanic Quarter - Today and Tomorrow - Curvaceous kate

I arrived in Belfast yesterday afternoon and had some lovely bookings to kick start my tour and today has been no exception.

It would be lovely to continue in this way until I leave on Friday morning.

Having said this I did have one client book me for 5pm today and he said he had seen me on this site. Great! I got ready, wearing a nice wrap around dress, hair glossy, red and wavy and wearing stockings, suspenders and heels and he doesn't turn up. I wouldn't mind, but he had only rang me an hour before and I was having a well earned rest after a pretty busy day with some lush Irish men.

What I want to know is, why not ring and let me know if he can't make it after all or if their is traffic on the road? What is the point of booking someone and then just not turning up or letting the person know?

Please if you do want to book me and then for whatever reason can't make it, please, please text or phone to let me know and there will be no hard feelings, but don't just say nothing. It's down right rude!!!!

Now back to business...

I'm driving over to Dublin on Friday afternoon and will be available there from 3.30pm (all being well). I will also be there the whole of Saturday and available from 8am until late. This is Dublin 4 area, which I'm told is very nice (like me!) so please dress accordingly and have a lovely shower before if you can, or have one at my place before the booking. I really don't mind which. This will not come out of your private time with me, so please do not panic!

I love giving a GFE and making you feel special. I love kissing and cuddling and all the things that lead to a very sexy time together. Please do read my reviews, which I hope you will agree are very good.
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 17-08-11 at 16:58.