Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reverse oral

1. Default Reverse oral

Hi all, wondering if there are any ladies who genuinely enjoy reverse oral and who get very wet from it. Squirters a huge bonus 😍

2. Default

They will all get wet from it. I am unsure about squirting but I did get a sudden slight discharge in my mouth after some complimentary words were mentioned by her. That particular lady has got the cleanest bit of kit you’re ever likely to engage your mouth with but sadly won’t be back in Ireland until June

3. Default

Care to share as to who that was, PM if you like

4. Default

I would prefer not to, she is already paying her last visits to these shores as is, I would rather not scupper any future meetings with her

5. Default

Just to clarify, I see two lovely enquiries in my inbox right now.
    I answered the question as honestly as I could and didn’t want to go down that road.
    I only created an account to get a contact

6. Default

Greedy enough

7. Default

There are plenty of top of the range providers on here, you can read reviews without a personalised one from me about one provider, I don’t see the issue. I prefer not to say and I think that is respecting the provider.

8. Default

"I only created an account to get a contact"
    Same

9. Default

Ok, either way you can respect privacy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irelandsquall View Post
    There are plenty of top of the range providers on here, you can read reviews without a personalised one from me about one provider, I don’t see the issue. I prefer not to say and I think that is respecting the provider.
    Absolutely correct and right...fair play...I know of a couple but wouldn't divulge. Out of respect and decency. 🤝

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast