Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: EOTM Rules

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH123 View Post
    I guess anyone offended by any of my opinions is just going to have stay offended because I’m happy to stand over them.

Firstly my interest generally decreases as the review count rises, more controversial than I thought but there ye go , yes there are exceptions as with any rule, Alice Evan’s is my current one.��

Secondly, Cork would be improved massively by mass deportations of the locals, the standard of English alone would get a massive boost with the first influx of our Brazilian imports ��

Hope this doesn’t trigger anyone ��
    Once bitten; twice shy - ha ha - oh you are a bhoyyy - but anyone from any County would defend their honour and you are out on a limb. Strongly suggest you get off the high pedestal, cause you're now being the biggest PRICK of whatever cuntry (sic) you come from - aka - you're no LadiesMan for vitriol!!! Get back in yur PRAM dear boy!!! As for Cork English - sur didn't the Queen visit us here in the English Market - marvelous results!!! Tommy - you are a total Bollox, but I'd love to have a REAL pint with you - and of course that would have to be MURPHY'S - none of the pisswater you're offering up here!!!

Reviews

I was gonna say you lads should sort this out, once and for all with a fight in Dublin... But then I remembered that Cork lads don't have a good record of showing up for fights in Dublin. Rebel County indeed... Until there is an actual rebellion.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FredBiscuits For This Useful Post:

Thoreau (02-05-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FredBiscuits View Post
    I was gonna say you lads should sort this out, once and for all with a fight in Dublin... But then I remembered that Cork lads don't have a good record of showing up for fights in Dublin. Rebel County indeed... Until there is an actual rebellion.
    How about Michhael Collins you bollox - ANYDAY for a rebellion that includes you - wafer thin biscuits!!!!!

Reviews

Jasus Thoreau you've a fire in you're belly tonight boy, are you gonna take on the whole damned lot of us
    Love your posts buddy.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mascol For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (03-05-24), Thoreau (03-05-24)

Jaysus the Cork lad living up to the county's reputation for whining...

As for Dublin beer being pish, who told you the secret ingredient! We tell folks it's Liffey water but come on, we all know there's little "water" in the Liffey, bikes, prams, and shopping trolleys, sure, but water?!?!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to oddball For This Useful Post:

Thoreau (03-05-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dieve View Post
    God forbid someone made a "throwaway" comment about something dear to you...
    So how was your recent hotel stay? I hope you got plenty of Reverse Oral (but not so much that you have to announce that you're taking a break from the forum).

See you soon
    Last edited by IAmLIAm; 03-05-24 at 02:54. Reason: Sorry for the text wall....
    “I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Dieve View Post
    Hasn't the person who you've been hiding EI from started to wonder why you're so damn obsessed with cheese? 🤔

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by oddball View Post
    Jaysus the Cork lad living up to the county's reputation for whining...

As for Dublin beer being pish, who told you the secret ingredient! We tell folks it's Liffey water but come on, we all know there's little "water" in the Liffey, bikes, prams, and shopping trolleys, sure, but water?!?!
    Anyone else picturing an auld bhoy wrapped in a cork flag angrily stabbing his keypad under a framed picture of Micheal Collins, I feel bad getting him riled up before bedtime, settle T, was only a wind up 🤣

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

Thoreau (03-05-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau View Post
    How about Michhael Collins you bollox - ANYDAY for a rebellion that includes you - wafer thin biscuits!!!!!
    So, you had one rebel, and you shot him. Well done.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FredBiscuits For This Useful Post:

TommyH123 (03-05-24)

Reviews

So, you had one rebel, and you shot him. Well done.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

oddball (03-05-24)

Reviews

Forgive and forget what have you 😂. Nothing like dragging up slights from a hundred years ago.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast